There is no real right or wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mutylator, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what's your solution? Stop educating kids? Maybe there is a reason the kids mock-voted democrat once they start learning about the world. You would rather keep them dumb and ignorant so they can keep supporting against their own interest? That's a recipe for disaster.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did it take 6,000 years to figure that out, or did it take millions of years to figure it out? Just wondering how stupid you really think people are. And you were smart enough to figure it out at 13. Wow, that's impressive! You must be one of the smartest people in the world!

3. Yup! You're one of the smart ones, alright.

4. You are saying nothing here. I always say that all trolls do is put down people and add absolutely no substance. Say something of use man!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ha! Proving my point! Insults and put downs. Say something of substance Ronhip. You can do it. I know you can.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's been taught as proven scientific fact for decades. To the point you are quizzed on it, and will fail the quiz if you disagree with it. No alternative is theory is taught in public schools.

You believe in it, you stand up and profess your belief in it, you fill your mind with it, you will preach it and argue your position in it, you mark your calendar, plan your days, adjust your life to live accordingly to it. It is your belief system and has a lot to do with you.
    Deny it, or call it whatever makes you feel better, but at the end of the day, you're in a godless religion.

7. I have stated plenty of substance. You haven't read it.
    Early on, someone made a comment about discussing God on a stoner web site. Immediately the posse came out of the woodwork to reprimand the poster. Wasted no time about filling the page.
    Yet, through this thread people who claim to believe in God have been insulted and put down by the very posse that pissed and whined all over the stoner remark. They've been called things like hypocrites, child molesters, ignorant and uneducated, money mongers, and told they got their heads up their ass in religious brainwashing, and so on and so forth.
    You show up and state you were 13 years old when you had it all figured out. I said something about that and immediately you slap down the victim card as though you just trumped the table.
    You ask if the solution is to stop educating kids, and allude that you think elementary age children know enough about the country/world to vote a 96% liberal bias all by themselves.
    And then tell me to say something substantial.
    You poor victim. Adios.

8. Wow you really have no idea at all. Science is proven facts. Not believing. Facts and beliefs are totally different. But you clearly dont have the mental capacity to grasp that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kids are taught to be liberal in public school because it isn't repressive. Kids are pretty smart and probably formed these opinions on what they've been taught in school like no bullying, woman are equals and that people's sexuality don't define who they are. I've never heard much of that from the conservatives especially the oompa loompa in power right now. I'm so happy I live in Canada. I've never heard another country talk about race sooo much while discussing politics, it's ludicrous!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Show me 1 piece of the bible that mentions dinosaurs. Ill bet you can't.

11. Ever notice how the poorest countries with the lowest education rates have the highest religious percentage. Its not a coincidence.

12. Dude, don’t even go there. It’s been back and forth between both sides so don’t claim one side has been worse to the other.

Jeebus...

J

13. Can't believe the original post is even debatable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Man - if I said the same to you it might come across as a negative put down - so I won’t say it.

J

15. Of course the word dinosaur was not utilized until sometime in the 1800s, so your's is a fools bet. Now "behemoth" has been around a little longer. ;) Job 40:15-19

16. So the word behemoth in the bible refers to dinosaurs. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha just give me a minute to clean my pee up cause i just wet my self laughing at how ridiculous that is.

17. There’s a few words tossed around in the Bibble besides the bohemoth - such as dragons, vipers and fiery flying serpents - but back to the bohemoth, where it says: ““Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox” - so I guess it could be one of the big herbivores but more often than not I’ve seen this reference the Hippopotamus or Elephant.

I always wondered as a kid why no dinosaurs ended up on the Ark but I suppose they would have been long gone by then?

So much guessing.

J

18. I’d like to comment on another facet of dinosaurs and the Bibble, tho - and hopefully anyone more learned than I can answer -

If you read the Bibble, there wasn’t any living bird/animal life before the Genesis creation right? This said, I’m pretty sure it shows that ALL animals were created at the very same time in Genesis at a point that was somewhere around 6,000 years ago - again, correct? Please let me know if I’m wrong here because I very well could be.

The Greek Old Testament (the Septuagint) shows Creation to be around 5,500 BC and many other versions support a rough estimate of 4,000 to 5,000 years B.C. For the Creation which would put the age of the earth at around 6 to 7000 years old. Again, according to the bottom of the creatures were created and the fifth and six days of creation in genesis. This would have to include the dinosaurs.

Then there’s the great flood… Most Bibble books put the flood around 2,400 B.C., Which would mean that the Earth flooded around 4400 years ago, correct?

So - did any dinosaurs end up on Noah’s Ark? If they didn’t, then why not?

And if they didn’t, would this mean that the dinosaurs died out only 4,400 years ago?

J

19. #559 Bravedave, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    You seemed to have stopped short in your reading. How would you describe the tail of an elephant? A hippo? Or do only you get to pick and choose the literal?

20. If you are not a liberal by 20 you don't have a heart.... if you are not a conservative by 30 you dont have a brain. Most people grow up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.