there is no law. only guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Who gives the cops the moral authority to tell you how to live?

Their guns. Nothing else.

We all smoke weed here so we all agree. Just because the man with the gun said its illegal doesn't make it so.

The government is nothing more then a group of thugs with guns.

Their laws are meaningless to me. I serve a higher moral code.

Anarchy. Dictatorship. Whatever. Its the world you live in. Are you just going to bend over and take it?

I for one will continue smoking weed and collecting guns (just have 1 so far :()

I will roll through stop signs if no one is coming
    I will drive at a reasonable speed to get where I need.

If a thug comes to my house and threatens me or my family or violates my rights I will defend myself. I don't care if they have a badge. That doesn't give them the authority to be criminals.

I am a sovereign citizen. We all are. We smoke pot.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...ptember-2011/sovereign-citizens#disablemobile
    You think the department of homeland "security" is buying all this shit to protect us?

Everyone on this forum is a terror threat. Wake up America.

2. "Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

3. Go ahead and tell us more about it on the Internet. Have fun on the list.

4. Pretty much how I see it. I have zero respect for this government, their police or their laws. I follow the laws I consider morally right, not because it is a law but because it's right. Any other laws are and will continue to be ignored by me if a cop is not there.

5. The us government wants a revolution. Dick Cheney said it himself. In order to secure power it is nessesary.

DHS is preparing for it openly. The FBI has it on their websight.

They believe there is an immediate threat from within our borders.

If we don't talk about it on the internet how will anyone know?

The internet is the only way to combat corperate brainwashing.

Let the government cast the first stone. It will strengthen our position

6. They have a legal monopoly on the initiation of force.

It's not just a gun thing, but yes you are right.

7. Cheney never said he wants revolution. In PNAC they stated America must militarize even if it brings revolutionary change. Something like that.

Soverign citizens movement is an actaul movement, its not ppl who smoke pot. They claim we are all under maritime law and UCC law trumps criminal law amongst other things.

I dont think our criminal gov. Wants revolution, but they also know that our economy is going to shit & sooner or later the ppl will say "Im mad as hell & im not gonna take it anymore!".

8. I stand corrected on the Cheney thing.

As for the "government" wanting revolution. The "government" is no one entity I realize that. Most government people believe in themselves.

There is no doubt though that the government is preparing for a revolution they are causing knowingly. All for a "greater good"

9. "Thats no law, just a sword. Happens I got one too."

+ rep to anyone who knows where this came from....(google is cheating XD )

10. yurigadaisukida is obviously a government agent posing as a "domestic terrorist"

Yall are posting in a FBI terror sweep thread :eek:

11. The founding fathers NEVER advocated a police force...

The idea was to have the citizens ALL armed. a Well regulated militia of citizens and civillians promoted a state of security and an incredibly low crime rate.

In countries like Switzerland where all the citizens are armed, the crime rate is the lowest in the world. We dont NEED police, they are there to create a "martial law-esque" state and to control the population with fear.

Arm the citizens, eliminate violent crime. What criminals are going to attempt rob, steal, kill, rape, loot anyone house where they KNOW they are armed? THATS how it works, thats what we need. Fuck the power hungry, low IQ pig ass police forces around the world..all we need is each other.