Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

There is gum stuck to my glass pipe. urhghghg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Basically my friend spit his gum onto my pipe. I got most of it off but there's still sticky residue on the pipe. How do i get this off...?

2. try alcohol

3. Alcohol, and salt, best bet. Or stick your tong down in it, and lick the shit outa it, kinda like ya know...

4. wow... what an asshole haha. anyways alcohol and if for some reason you don't have access to alcohol than listerine might work. look up latex solvents if that doesn't work

5. My girlfriend got her gum stuck to another girl's vagina once.

That's all the story you're going to get, though!

6. He/She doesn't sound like a friend

7. dishwasheer? high temps?

8. please say this person isn't your friend anymore....

9. Poor some soda like coke in it.. That acid will eat the shit up quick, then its an easy clean.. Used to do it to berrings.. Cleaned the rust off nicee.