there is a storm on the way, i had to improvise

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PinealForce, Oct 29, 2012.

1. So hurricane sandy is going to hit and i decided to escape my inner city coastline dwelling to a place farther up north. but in the chaos of my speedy last minute packing i left behind an essential tool, a pocket inline percolator bubbler.

once i realized my fatal mistake it was far to late.

Regardless, from tragedy comes art, destruction of a dream, creation of a survivalists scenario.

I would like to thank my hours of watching survivor-man and intricate knowledge of plumbing and hydroponic systems for this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80eWsq-_VcI]Home made rig shenanigans milk shot - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously i didn't make the glass or titanium components but it had to be done, now i may drop some looter and let the apocalypse begin

2. i dig your style sir.

3. I like the way you word things sir lol.

"let the apocalypse begin"

"Regardless, from tragedy comes art, destruction of a dream, creation of a survivalists scenario."

:smoking:

I like your improv and dual survival kicks ass :bongin: stay high in that storm!

4. Thanks!

definitely means a lot coming from someone with your caliber of reputation!!!

and mrxniceguy,

thanks for liking my improv!

and i survived sandy,

but i just broke my zob stemless to twelve arm tree perc, it is reparable but i really didnt like the piece anyway, hopefully i can save up for an ITZA double stack