there is a spider or something in my room

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I was baked and lying on couch watching stepbrothers, while suddenly i feel something on my hand, it was like a big spider I got scared shitless and threw him somewhere in the room... now came to my other room with laptop, but he is still there probably- in my other room(what distracts me from my kitchen) so what the fuck should I do please advice tips and techniques.

2. Bravo Tango 3 requesting a firebomb on target 2296. Bring in the heat boys.

3. Man up and kill the bastard buddy, at least it's not a black widow

4. Get the fuck over it you pansy its a spider not a fire-breathing monster. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

5. [​IMG]

6. I love you ! btw, why cant we have our own chatroom ? please.

7. Man up find that bitch, if your scared bring out te 12 gauge and go hunting for a spider. Or you can man up with a paper towel and kill it the boring way

8. The City could use some chat rooms.

but on the subject, I feel your pain. I hate spiders. I even hate having the squish the tiny ones with a paper towel. I just slam, pinch, and run like hell to the toilet.

9. I don't think you need to kill it man, that's just needlessly cruel. My tactic works. Get a glass or something, cup it. When it climbs up the glass, pick it up and slide something under and lift it. Take it to a window, lean out and empty as quick as your stubby little fucking hands go!!!!!!

10. I found a black widow in my bedroom about a month ago,
    and if I had to do it again I will kill the bastard. Why the fuck was he in my house above my bed?

yeah I can just throw it out but it's risky. They are harmful to us too.
    So I guess it depends on the kind of the spider.

11. JESUS FUCK, A FUCKING BLACK WIDOW?!?!?!

I'd be in psychiatric hospital by now.

12. dude fuck that, when I see them I hunt those fuckers down and kill them

the best is when you wake up butt naked and see one 2 feet from your face

13. Pick it up, put it outside, enjoy the lack of mosquitos thanks to your new friend :) I let a good sized one out a few months ago, he's still chillin around my back porch, I see it everyday just hangin out waitin for some bugs :p

14. normally axe and a lighter are my choice for getting rid of them...they used to not bother me but idk one day i just turned into an arachnophobe ..i few weeks ago i woke up and i felt a huge spider crawling on me but i figured i was just imagining it and i went to sleep..woke up next day with a huge swelling on my arm(always do when im bit by a spider)..then when it went down i could see the bite marks..it was a huge spider..

oh and i cant relax untill i know they're dead..

15. Well I couldn't sleep for 3 nights straight, was fucking paranoid n shit.
    Kept hunting them even ouside my house, anything that moves.
    Whenever I see anything dark on the floor I would think it's a psider, whenever I have an itch on my skin I think it's a spider. Fuck those lil fuckers.
    Even went to Walmart and bought a bunch of sprays. My house stunk for a couple days but it's safer now :)

16. So glad I live in a country with tiny ass non lethal spiders.

I'd never fucking sleep in Australia or some shit.

17. Bro spiders are good for your house.
    As long as it isn't poisonous you're good.
    A few harmless spiders is better than a shit loads of other bugs all over the place.
    Spiders are your friends.
    Flies and roaches are not.

18. i completely understand this way of thinking but you have to realize its not a rational fear i mean like i said earlier they used to not bother me but one day...i just cant be around them comfortably.

19. Non-lethal spiders may not be able to kill me, they may even help with other bugs....but they still have the power to make me squeal and jump like a 10 year old school girl.

20. Man, I really do feel you. I take my safe world for granted.