There is a God...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fight no more, Sep 30, 2011.

1. One hour ago I was sitting right where I am: on my laptop browsing GC in my dorm room. I was just about to pack a fat bowl and smoke out my window when my girlfriend texts me to see if I wanna grab lunch. I wasn't particularly hungry so I told her that, but she begged, saying "aww, I look hot today, you'd want to see!" So I decide I'm not going to smoke. I meet her for lunch (she did look hot ;) ) and we have a grand old time. On my way back from the dining hall I see students all around my dorm... The fire alarm had gone off (I still don't know if it was a drill or a prank or what) and the building was crawling with university police and firefighters!

Of course even if I had smoked I might not have gotten caught, but still, I would have panicked if I was mid toke and the fire alarm went off.

Fate smiles upon me today.

2. No... There isn't.

3. you dont see the irony in his situation? his girlfriend looked hot and apparently they had a "grand old time". seems like the work of the big man upstairs

4. Sounds like his girlfriend was horny, no devine intervention at all.

5. a horny girl who wants to buy you lunch is always a sign of divine intervention ;)

6. Sounds like a sign that she wants your cock...

7. gee. thanks god:hello:

8. divine intervention, cock hunting.. same shit, different wording

9. agree;)

10. wow that incredibly mundane coincidence that has probably happened to hundreds of others is surely a sign of a higher being.

OH, not to mention one that ignores all the hatred and suicide and starvation and killing, but focuses his attention on you not getting caught by having you bang your gf.

I buy it.

11. Yes, Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster, may his noodly appendage touch you.

12. Sounds more like the work of Satan. Good ol' Satan.

13. Sounds like the work of Neil Patrick Harris

14. Sounds like the work of Tommy Chong

15. His wife is sooooo fucking sexy.

[​IMG]

16. Dude... everyone... its a saying. nothing in the post aludes to any sort of divinity. Has nobody ever heard someone proclaim "there is a god!" when they get lucky?

If you want to discuss the existence of god and the problem of evil, I'd love to have that debate with you... elsewhere... and in a less rude fashion, thank you.

17. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']

His wife is sooooo fucking sexy.

[/quote]

THERE IS A GOD! Um... bad timing???

18. RAmen!!
    dont be mad at it, he just wants to help u get laid!

19. There is no god as we think about. It's science, look it up. But that the whole unvirse is as random as it is, I don't think it happen like that. I'm trippin', sorry guys :smoke:

20. stfu I don't particularly believe in a God, but if you're going to say that back it up. And you can't completely rule out that there is some type of higher power.