There is a drug dealer across the road from my house...

Discussion in 'General' started by sticky icky bud, May 15, 2010.

1. Go hit up the mobsters bro, :D its allgood .itl be a tiny little tin but thats what we expect from them.theyr running a business its not in their interest to rip off someone for $20 when you may end up going their every day.

get your weed, get high, be happy

2. This this this. Honestly I would love to have something like that across the street from me, I have to go all the way down the block :p

But seriously all you got to do is don't bring any extra cash with you, be polite and say thank you. It might seem silly to do so to some gangsters but respect goes a long way man.

3. Yep. And if you're really that sketched out then just go to the other side of town, it's as simple as that.

4. wow starting to see some old threads of mine.

Well i did infact go over there. i was a bit sketched at first but i knocked on the door and said "uh can i grab a foil" he stared at me shut the door and opened it 20 seconds later, handed me the foil i handed him the 25 bucks (u cant get 20's up here) and walked of. the deal went pretty smooth but when i got home i was very disappointed. Anybody from new zealand knows how stingy tinnie houses are. there was enough for two joints and it was very shit bud.

man i need a legit hook up

5. if you ask me

you don't have enough money for a phone or vehicle, can't afford to move out of the ghetto (living across the street from a notorious gang is ghetto), and are now starting to associate with gangs then you need to stop smoking and start saving your money for a better life.

I'm pro weed as long as you're not fucking up your life to do it. sounds to me like you are.

6. fuck that shit! drugs+ gangs dont mix. take the time to travel to the other side of town.
    smoke a joint on the way, it could be an eye-opener.

7. Gangs are just outlaw corporations that don't follow the already corrupt rules in place. (Like really, all gangs could go legit if they listened to jazz not rap.) Grow your own or start up your own business to sustain your habit. Just don't let the homies get jealous of you for any reason - they'll want your stuff - fuckin' land-pirates.

8. maybe not in canada...

9. Some gangs aren't that bad, really. Just go through Legit people your whole life and youll be suprised. Good rep can go along ways. Just don't fuck up your shit or I'd be looking to jet quick.

10. my neighbour is very highly ranked in the hell's angles. he owns there hang out spot or something.

but he is chill as fuck, hes my neighbour, and like the bible says "love thy neighbour", not that im religious i just thing thats a good rule.

plus man, now if i ever get into trouble with some stupid gangster i call up my neighbour and say "if you want to have some fun just wait here for my boys".

maybe you can have some mongrels backing you up ahah

11. Exactly!

12. How bad could a street gang in New Zealand possibly be?

Isn't there like, 40 people on the whole island? :laughing:

13. dude just walk over there all cool be like "heyyy wats happnin mothafuckasss let me get sum green"

14. Heres what you do, put on a blue I love unicorns shirt, and then go tell those mongrels a thing or two about a thing or two

15. Don't be a mark just go over there and buy some grass then say thanks, have a nice day.