There is a creator

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DamagedButNotBroken97, Nov 8, 2020.

1. I grew some of this in the organic veggie garden last season - so cool.

Romanesco Broccoli.

85EE2089-5D1E-4E03-8F3C-A38C27CBE929.jpeg 2FEA1722-260C-474F-808D-7F2358B0E316.jpeg F8612F10-3DCC-4466-8F25-26B8468380B2.jpeg

j

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The seeds I ordered came from Czechoslovakia. It’s an amazing plant. You can also get it in deep purple color.

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is a creator, yes!

And you are a creator as well..

All of life is a creation from life creating..

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you need a God to make you a good person you are not a good person.

If jail keeps you from murdering people you are not a good person.

You can be a good person yourself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It’s too big a matter to ponder whilst the world burns.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. A nation dedicated to Lucifer lmfao yea they sure do believe in god tho he’s the devil , cool name tho whoever invented it it’s bad ass .
    It may be true no one can know anything or if this supernatural stuff is all a lie or true ..
    If gods real he failed by inventing mortality … makes no sense ..
    If there’s a creature who created everything, he would made everything in immortality.
    I think there’s a god but if it’s the devil or Jesus no one knows , …
    It’s like debating if hitler could actually rule for 1000 years …

7. It don't think if there's a god or not matters.

If there is a good god, then that god will be good to

8. Does it matter if there is a creator?

Would that change how you behave?

9. #30 Ultramaxx, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    It’s like asking if dinosaurs were fire breathing dragons , impossible to prove or disprove….
    If there isn’t a god then nothing exists , a paradox which if evolution created life then it really is so low of a chance to happen we really shouldn’t exist …
    Life that is self aware and knows of its own demise is a such a curse no god would allow it …
    like people who think Jesus was crucified because Peter used a gun … or something :goodnight:
    But if he was resurrected then we’re is this eternal kingdom? So far nothing is happened so leaves me to say everything is doomed and the stars in space will live forever vs any living creature, but still expire and black holes even die off. ..
    Are humans the demons supposedly fell from heaven ? :confusedalt: Why must everyone perish :devilish:
    If a loving got exists , he isn’t omnipotent because then nothing would ever die . :toke:
    Maybe the devils god and everything burns , could he be the creator and died off ??
    I respect anyone’s personal opinions because honestly no one who ever lived could explain this stuff … and if stuff resurrected itself then we’re are the dinosaurs?
    Entertaining question fire away !!!
    Blind faith is about the only proof of god , or a creative god that made the whole universe dead except earth …

10. How can you show nothing exists if there is no god?

We exist because we have evolved for our environment. We now exist even stronger because we manipulate our environment to benefit us.

There is plenty of evidence for evolution. Not so much for a creator or afterlife.

My question again is does it matter?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ''If there isn’t a god then nothing exists '' - this rests on the assumption that a God created our universe. But how do you know that a God created our universe?

12. It's not a matter of fact, it's a matter of faith.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1