There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Yes, newly found acceptance. Believe it or not a few years ago homosexuals were generally not accepted by society. How old are you that you didn't know that?

2. Yes I'm aware of the new acceptance including the changes to the psychological data removing it from the DSM in 87.

However your poorly worded question leads me to believe you think otherwise.

Is that not the case?

Vigilo Confido

3. I asked Father Ted if he thought the newly found acceptance of homosexuality was a good thing and you started telling me about gay frogs. To be clear, I think it's a good thing and it was a long time coming but I was wanting to know Ted's stance so I asked. Now I'm wondering why you assumed I was either anti gay or ignorant about the subject but it's cool.

4. The tone of your text suggested it to be the case and your intentionally inflammatory response didn't help.

And to be clear, it's only Alex Jones that believes in the gay frogs. But they do have orgies and I imagine things go.... everywhere..

Vigilo Confido

5. 3* I identify as a pastrami, pickle and Swiss ciabatta.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I find it odd that people are not accepting of that longing for a big hard penis to be slid down ya throat and then an eruption of warm sticky semen deposited down one's throat. It's the only way to start the day, there is nothing sordid or deviant about being a cumrag whatsoever. :passing-joint:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Accepting a newly defined word is DOUBLETHINK. Definitions of words simply cannot be changed by editing a dictionary. Language is merely a reflection of 1 method of communication, it's a lie to say that the word in its quoted definition is a reflection of that communication.

You wouldn't be unaware of doublethink. We are all aware on some level - hence cognitive dissonance. The sub conscious cannot lie and when we tell obvious lies it causes discomfort for us (its a genetic thing as well as social).

As a bisexual I think gays shouldn't be accepted in society, because it's no concern of society what they gays do in the bedroom. It's not a role I believe that society should have any control over.

8. Sorry, gender is defined similarly in all of the dictionaries. Not accepting the standard definition of a word leads to confusion so of course I accept the dictionary definition of words, to do otherwise would be an example of doublethink. And perhaps you should look up the definition of doublethink, it doesn't jive with your definitions either. You simply can't go thru life using your own special definitions of words. Talk about conflicted.

As a bisexual how can you think gays shouldn't be accepted by society? Perhaps you're too young to remember the abuse gays suffered in past decades? I agree that a person's orientation isn't any of society's business but how gays are treated certainly is society's business. We must get past hate based on immutable circumstances but in this new enlightened age that doesn't appear as likely as it did a few years ago. Liberals have turned on civil liberties and now that standard is carried by conservatives. How strange this world.

9. You miss the point. A dictionary is to language what a ledger is to the financial situation of a Company.

Who said gays shouldn't be accepted by society?

You are saying sexuality is immutable, but gender is? Interesting use of DOUBLESPEAK.

*Winston Smith works as a clerk in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line.*

• Like Like x 1
  10. Definitions for words are not immutable and you are the one who said gays shouldn't be accepted by society. "As a bisexual I think gays shouldn't be accepted in society, …" Now I think you're just fucking with me. Goodbye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. A watch for those that don't understand people born with both. I would say that puts them in a third catagory.

12. I dont remember saying that but I could well have said it. In fact it does sound like something I would say and given my love of big hard cocks I politely submit that this word should apply (unless the meaning has been changed to suit some left winger). Forgive me I forget that many of you Americans don't understand concepts such as irony as sarcasm.

[​IMG]

13. It’s a bit like marmite.. you love it or you hate it.
    My opinion on marmite is, I don’t mind you eating it as long as it’s not in my fridge or I don’t have to smell/see you eating it.

14. It's a bit like that but without shadow you cannot have light. Without failure there can be no success. Without a like of vuluptuous, firm female breasts thete cannot be a deep rooted (and possibly hidden) burning desire to have a schlong inserted in ones bottom.

15. Deep Ted.. real deep

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. There was this 'FtM' at work a year or two ago, was at our store training for another position, and my good gosh golly were they aggressive! I figure it must've been the ungodly amount of hormones in em'!
    They really wanted to fight me, too, which I would've liked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #117 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    @hexixt why give me a disagree??? There's clearly only 2 genders science proves it... I'll be waiting for you to either prove me wrong or take the disagree back & admit I'm right lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Should of gave them an uppercut big AJ style

FB_IMG_1507184237494.jpg

19. Why, sounds like the tgirl had the hots for him - hence wanting to fight. He should have bummed him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Just casually ask them like
    download (3).jpeg