There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. It's sad that some apparently aren't bright enough to understand that the two are literally synonymous, except when special snowflakes decided they weren't a few years ago and brainwashed a bunch of ignorant people into believing that a dude pretending to be a girl really is one. Or that people can just make up any gender they want and claim it's real. Or that you can switch back and forth between genders like you're a fucking superhero. 10 years ago the entire world would have laughed at all of you, all of you would have laughed at yourselves. You've all become so crazy and delusional you can't even comprehend your own insanity anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. damn dog you got the bomb ass weed

3. It's a shame psychological issues are being ignored and lauded as some kind of stand against prejudice.

Tsk tsk.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

4. Though I am rarely ever smoking it...

5. LOL It is ok. The dinosaurs didn't realize they were going extinct either.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. #66 Burrito Wizard, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    How sad, you think many people believing bullshit makes it true. Just like a cult. This is how a society fails. Good job. Although thankfully the majority doesn't believe in this infinite gender bs though. In fact the overwhelming majority doesn't. The mainstream media vastly misrepresents how many people do on purpose to brainwash more people. People like you.

I guess if your 5 year old son or daughter decided they liked playing with the opposite genders toys you'd put them on hormones and destroy their natural transition into a man or woman right? I mean that's being pushed as "normal" and "accepting" now. Despite the fact that "transgenders" commit suicide at extremely high rates...

But nah the problem is we aren't accepting and tolerant enough right? The world is the problem, not the person with gender dysphoria. Keep enabling mentally ill people to worsen and keep watching them blow their brains out. And keep telling normal people like me who see the problem with that WE'RE the ones that are fucked up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The mental gymnastics will never end with those who deny biology. Live in your fantasy world. Get angry. Deny the truth and tell everyone else they're ignorant. See how far it gets you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think you are conflating two seperate issues OP.

Certainly there are many who are mentally deranged who and could use some help in that regard but there are also plenty of people who don't fit nicely into one gender or the other. Not all of the latter are the former.

9. Obviously you've never been to a K.D. Lang concert.

10. It's funny to me, how some asshat CIS dude is sitting here crying and whining about gender identity, when it doesn't even affect him.

Sad, fragile male ego.

You seem to have your panties in a bunch over how people identify and it's actually quite sad, but also hilarious.

Grow some balls and stop worrying so much about what other people identify as.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. "Grow some balls by denying scientific facts and excepting my cuck libtard agenda." You people are beyond parody. Literally btw. People have tried parodying this rhetoric and you morons thought it was real before.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Also you just assumed my gender and gender identity you bigot. Guess principle isn't big in the SJW mindset huh? But then again that's usually reserved for people who aren't literally insane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Chill OP. Gonna get your self in shit and get the thread closed.

It's an SJW, just point and laugh like everyone else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Damn, I really hit a nerve, didn't I?
    But you literally just proved my point.

Your panties are bunched so tight, you can't even comprehend anything.

Have a good day, keep running yourself into the ground.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Also, me caring about other humans has nothing to do with SJW.

You men obviously have no idea what it really means.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. You make quite a large number of ignorant and incorrect assumptions. There is no response that will not result in you following the same tired narrative and altering language to fit. Any attempt to have a discussion is an exercise in futility.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah us CIS white men have no idea about anything. Especially adversity.

It's not like any of us have ethnic backgrounds that affected our lives. Nor know the sciences.

Head in the clouds I'd say....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nice one copy and paste

19. Do you believe that gender is entirely a product of biology? You don’t think there’s any social construction of gender roles at all?

20. It’s a clear biological fact that there are three types of biological sex. Male, female, and exceptions such as hermaphrodites. Gender is a word that is commonly defined in the last couple of centuries to mean identity associated with these biological sexes. Basically what are the traits associated with these biological sexes. Whether or not you agree that a person can transition from one gender role to another, it’s clear that gender doesn’t have a technical definition. I know many females that are far more masculine than biological males and and biological males that are far more feminine than than biological females. The point being that clearly the social traits of humans have more factors than simply biological sex. Gender is almost universally defined as the social and psychological traits associated with one biological sex. But there is no clear technical definition as their is a wide variance in these groupings to the point where the term almost becomes meaningless. Most trans activists and people who take no issue with trans aren’t saying we should do away with biological sex, they’re saying that gender identity can be seperate from biological sex. Whether you agree with that or disagree is a whole other can of worms. Don’t be such a Dick because people disagree with you. You can make an argument without resorting to stupid ad hominem attacks