There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. So where do these people fit in the world? Like I said, there are as many innersex people as there are redheads so by lazily saying there are two genders ONLY, what are these people to you? I guess you see that as a bunch of birth defects living among us?

2. What are these people to me? Nothing I guess, they are people I don't know. Just as Downs kids are nothing to me. I feel for their suffering and I'm very familiar with that. My daughter is trans and openly talked about it when she was growing up in the 1970s-80s. Back then it was socially acceptable to abuse gays or trans and the abuse she suffered was brought home to me daily so I have no ill will towards anyone who's different, all I ask of them is the same as I ask of everyone else, just be a kind, responsible person.

Acknowledging a condition as a birth defect doesn't say anything about the affected individual or the person diagnosing the condition. It's one of those traits we have no control over such as skin color or a cleft palate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Instead of a group of us shitting in the same fucking room like animals.... Hows about every toilet has its own room?

Fuck gender and whatever anyone thinks about it.

Why should I share a room with a guy (or a lady (or a toaster oven)) dropping a massive nasty stinky fucking pile of shit?

It doesnt need to be this way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This is true.
    I will call people by what they are, hurt feelings or not.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #325 GorillaGherkin, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    According to google there seem to b a lot more than two. Why u so concerned with other ppls lives?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. This is a wedge issue and it's stupid when people cry about it. I do think the media bias doesn't help.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I identify as a meat popsicle. And fuck you if you have a problem with that. God bless the USA.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Like this?

876185A8-003D-4000-B509-B11044574115.jpeg

j

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3