There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. It's Frasier with an S. XD

But you wrote this beautifully.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sorry, force of habit.

3. [​IMG]

hooooly shit that's the biggest straw man i've ever seen!

The fact you claim I hate trans people, when I in fact AM ONE makes your point ironically and hilariously incorrect.
    I can no longer take anything you say seriously. I am now laughing at both Frasier AND you.
    And with that I bid you good day.

4. I was being cheeky XD

It's a good show. Almost better than Star Trek TNG.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fuck me yeh I love star trek.

• Like Like x 1
  6. who's being evasive now?

7. Maybe you should go spend some time with your family, may alleviate your extremely high risk of suicide because you arent having hrt. Mind you, if you are on HRT it explains your extreme mood swings. Also makes sense that your trans as to why I find you very sexy, ask around on these forums everyone knows I love trannies.

You had it removed yet>?

8. Changing the subject, a sure sign of someone who's been proved incorrect. Also that's an outdated term and is disrespectful. I'm sorry that I'm a fetish for you. I'm gonna leave now as I'm becoming uncomfortable.

9. #269 kush70, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Lol uhmmm what?. Go act like a little stuck up fucking snot to someone else.

There’s two genders by medical standards
    Anything else is not a gender regardless of what sjw’s think.
    Two genders folks that’s it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Your point? How deep a hole of wrongness do you have to dig?
    Which of the "more broadly" terms would you like to use, or do you choose to stick with the strictly biological interpretation which does not support your hate mongering and renders every post the TV comedian made in this thread pointless as well? Or do you just want to win the argument? Continue arguing with yourselves, maybe?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. Why don't you go jump in the hole the other 2 are digging while I try to contain my laughter. :lmafoe:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Not my fault people are ignorant to facts. Oh well sucks to be them

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just to be clear - this is the dictionary definition:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. You can't claim an inability to read, and you can't admit you're wrong. What IS a dumbass to do? Hmmmm....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Hint: Less weed, more education.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. That is the point. A differentiating X or Y chromosome.

A hole of wrongness?? I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, you should go smoke some weed though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yes, I've considered the fact that people are mentally ill and think they're a gender they aren't. You sure got me genius. Please continue your pretentious, pseudo intellectual verbal diarrhea and enlighten us all on the truth about gender and what a complicated issue it is and how we should disregard biological facts because people like you get triggered and try to use fancy language to twist reality to fit whatever fucked up fantasy they want to see as normal. You're so far above everyone's comprehension level maaaaan. Wow, this guy's got it all figured out ladies and gents. This is why I don't waste my time talking to people like you. You're so ignorant that you actual delude yourself into thinking that the rest of the world are the ignorant ones.

Sure buddy. You can be a rainbow unicorn with flames shooting out of it's ass as a gender if you want. And you can make up non existent pronouns and insist that people refer to you as such or threaten to sue them like in New York. Wow. What a great world that'd be! I can finally see the light, you lefties have it all figured out. I was so ignorant but now I'm enlightened by your profound towering intellect!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Funny how they literally change the definition to fit the narrative being pushed. You think that definition was in books 20 years ago? lmao. Sheep like you are so easy to control. The NWO loves you little buddy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Too bad you can't go back in time.

20. You seem fixed on this most ppl go where they identify. Trans or intersex you will likely identify more male or female and if ya bang in the middle then fuck it go to what ever toilet you like there no hard and fast rule or even law you must go tonthe right toilet as long as your just dojng that and not using it to harass people.
    but there are many toilets now that are unisex. So they can go where they like lol. Ive seen a women walking out the mens cause womens was queued up no one cared. Cause it really doesnt matter