there are gohsts on this forum

Discussion in 'General' started by Deaths_Arrow, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Just a minute(sp?) ago i was reading on of the pages and i strted to hear whispering coming from my speakers, then music and finally a ghostly voice saying kill yourself. i freaked out becasue i am totally sober and not used to my computer telling me to kill myself. so i closed the window and it stopped.

has anyone else met the resident ghost?

2. 1. NO.

2. Wrong section to post in.

3. I think that you're just insane. Totally fucking nuts... Or maybe it's some freaky acid flashback.

4. some dude posted a while back saying that he heard voices telling him to kill himself and everyone on this forum diagnosed him as a schizo

5. *turns speaker off*

6. that would bug me the fuck out :eek:

7. WOW, that is some crazy shit. I definitely just turned my speakers off too!

I spend the whole month of July in a house built in 1778. Many people including myself heard some weird shit at night. We never could figure out what was causing it...:eek: :eek: :eek:

8. LOL I hope you're high and you just are saying you're sober.

9. I have a mac laptop and a shitty desktop and the desktop speakers act up sometime.. but never the mac and the sounds is always up

-JAH

10. ya seriously man...ever see that pulse movie?

11. (turns speakers up, music off).......Im waiting
    Im on here alot, i havent heard it yet.....................................................

but ill keep my ears upen

Knowing this smoke on
    Im going to smoke a bowl now dont worry dont
    let this bother you, dont
    let it stop you from coming to the city, you are

young and are full of potential, it coule be ghosts
    or just your imagination
    understand drugs can do weird things to the body
    rest and relaxation are the only things to
    stop stress related mental disorders, you must
    evaluate yourself and your surrounding just
    let go of things that cause you stress, and remeber have
    fun, fun is the most important part of life

12. I think some speakers just aren't shielded enough and pickup foreign conversations. A few weeks ago I was playing on the computer and I could hear a few childrens voices coming over my speakers. They were very faint but you could make them out if you cranked the volume up. I think it's just crosstalk from phones and radios andshit

13. ^that, and I've had a few viruses that create that sort of random noise. It may have happened whether or not you were browsing Grass City

edit: Nevermind. I just heard it too while browsing the Absolute Beginners forum. This is fucked.

14. Knowing this smoke on
    Im going to smoke a bowl now dont worry dont
    let this bother you, dont
    let it stop you from coming to the city, you are

young and are full of potential, it coule be ghosts
    or just your imagination
    understand drugs can do weird things to the body
    rest and relaxation are the only things to
    stop stress related mental disorders, you must
    evaluate yourself and your surrounding just
    let go of things that cause you stress, and remeber have
    fun, fun is the most important part of life

15. You probably just crossed paths with another plain for a split second. There are parallel worlds to ours that only a few people can contact or see and hear. Wouldnt that be cool if you were one of those rare people?

Good luck man

16. Exactly. Frequency interference is all.

Has anyone seen the movie EVP? Wiki it.

17. I don't see how EVP would work...... how would said ghost get into your computer unless their parrelel world allowed them to travle through waves of radio but that would be a fucked up world..... but then again it is a ghost world

18. Hmm....I don't know what to really think about the paranormal. I've had some weird experiences.

19. I'd say
    a) You're all full of shit
    b) You have done acid in the past and your having one of those weird acid flashbacks

20. i smell sumthing that came out of a bull.