There’s a forum for this??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChickenFarmer, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Alright, went for my first grow with no training or cannabis cultivation knowledge. Found some seeds in the bottom of the baggie and went at it. Only 2 of the 6 seeds were dark but I thought, what the hell. Planted them into some normal potting soil. Surprisingly all 6 came up. 3 turned out to be males so I threw them outside and castrated for good measure. (Dog is in heat).

Transplanted into some coir/perlite/gypsum mix per a friend of mine that had “experience.” Bought some nutrients off the inter webs and watered about every 4th-6th day. (Travel a bunch).

Here we are about ihavenoideahowmany days into this grow and they don’t look too bad! They don’t look too good either! I’m assuming I don’t have nearly enough light. These are Walmart 6400k 24w lights, there’s 2 of them. I had Mylar taped up around them at the old house but moved and didn’t get around to putting it up after the move. Temperature is fine, 70-75 constantly with a small fan blowing in the opposite corner of the room intermittently. Well water here has a PH of around 6.4 constantly and a ppm of about 530 if I remember correctly. DF194954-CC20-4247-9663-B9B56FEF802F.jpeg 9024EBB6-8E9B-4354-9875-FAFCD75F53AE.jpeg 24C2C746-ACC1-46C6-A854-502012A5AE3F.jpeg D1460116-4781-4478-A19E-DE4CC3B28A31.jpeg

Really just looking for some pointers, I’ve done a lot of reading, a lot of it is too technical for me to understand. Not looking to set records, just keep some devils lettuce around for me and the boss. The County Mounties aren’t cool with drugs in this area, so I need to keep things reletively small.

Grassy Ass Amigos!

2. Welcome! Did you start flowering them early to determine the sex? If you're not making seeds then how will you keep things going? Cloning?

They definitely want more light. This is what mine look like under 9x 23W CFLs. They are growing like weeds! Lol.

You'll find almost everyone here uses LED or HPS grow lights, though. IMG_20180410_101136.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This site is very NON technical and covers just about the whole shebang..
    She (Nebula Haze) also has a great free newsletter..no spam either.
    Is Grassy Ass Amigos sorta like Much Grass Amigos?..LMAO
    growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 1