Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBongToker420, Oct 16, 2011.

1. i was smoking tonight and i got pretty baked and i got to thinking marijuana is so much like human gender wise and the jobs they do

Male human- provides for their families, they work hard and get jobs
    Male plant- works hard to provide people with hemp materials such as clothing ect.

Female human- stay at home and relax, clean the house and cook food for the family
    Female Plant- makes you very relaxed, and gives you munchies so you make food, and also when high some people like to clean (including me lol)

So are we like super advanced marijuana plants? makes sense because we have cannabanoid receptors in our body so thats were we get it from? and for the plants there probably still in the evolution stage?

i was baked when i thought of this and it just blew my mind

2. So, by "gender wise," I assume you mean the stereotypical American gender roles? :p

Definitely interesting; thanks for sharing :smoke:

3. fixed

4. We aren't really relate dude

[​IMG]

5. Dude I dig this theory