Theory on life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Slasinski, Jun 25, 2012.

1. This blew my mind. What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc12-neTjM&sns=em]Joe Rogan's Theory on Life and People - YouTube[/ame]

2. It is true we are killing the earth, but that is not how it once was so it is a sad time to live in history.

3. It just blows my mind to view the earth as a living organism. An incredibly complex organism with an immune system that constantly tries to rid itself of us, the ever expanding disease.

4. What medicine is strong enough to rid earth of the human disease?

5. [quote name='"GramGilb"']What medicine is strong enough to rid earth of the human disease?[/quote]

We will soon find out :)

6. Mind blown.

7. Only complaint I have is that Rogan films the video in his private limo. WOuldn't he thus be perpetuating said cancer?

8. i watched that show on netflix and ever since i first watched it it became my favorite show. rogan is special, he is different from most comedians, except for maybe carlin, in where he mixes his comedy with deep dark facts about life and society, and listening to him talk literally blows my mind

9. [quote name='"MNs Finest"']i watched that show on netflix and ever since i first watched it it became my favorite show. rogan is special, he is different from most comedians, except for maybe carlin, in where he mixes his comedy with deep dark facts about life and society, and listening to him talk literally blows my mind[/quote]

Check out his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience", on Netflix. He covers everything from comedy to social and political issues to MMJ, psychedelics, meditation, and consciousness. And he does it all in a way everyone can relate to. A very smart well rounded guy.

10. [quote name='"GramGilb"']What medicine is strong enough to rid earth of the human disease?[/quote]

A "Noah's Ark" style flood would do the trick.