Theory on legal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Krypto, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Theory-

Right now we are going through the baby boomers.....

Legislators,senators,congress are all very old people who probably have never taken a hit. Soon we will have younger people in the government pressing onwards that pot isnt such a bad thing. I figure in another 10 years that it will be legal.So maybe we can look forward to something=D....Anyone else thought of the same thing?

2. I think that it should be legal. Cuz like tons of people probably like 90% of people smoke anyways. And I'm sure that when the cops steal your stuff it's for a reason. They want to smoke your stuff tosee how good it is.

3. I plan on running for state representative when I'm 25 or a bit older. I'm in Michigan, and live in one of the top 5 richest counties in the country. Because of this it might be hard for me to gain votes because I'm pretty sure not everyone here wants a pot-smoking, pro-pot rep in Congress for them.
    But ya, I agree with your theory. Soon we'll see government officials being more relaxed on issues like pot, which will positively affect our laws. Too bad most of us can't wait that long..... :)

4. I believe it will be more than several decades before it is legal to possess. Remember the wheels of justice move very slowly. I hope I am wrong.

5. it is already legal in osme places, maybe and hopeflly it will be for us also

6. it's decriminalised and tolerated in the netherlands. this means coffee shops can stock a certain amount of cannabis, and customers are allowed to possess a certain amount etc.
    you can also grow a maximum of 5 plants i think

it's actually against UN international law to legalise cannabis.

7. i think what we all have to do is find the sons and daughters of Neo Conservatives, Republicans, Democrats, Oil Barrons... basically anyone whom is likely to succeed into power because of the power of their family and get them seriously tokered up. its the only way to be sure. ;)

think of the children! :D