Theory on December 21, 2012

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FatDutchie, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I was pissed when the world didn't end and I still had to goto work -_-

2. It was never supposed to be an end. People and their ability to scatter the truth. Fucking baffling.

3. What was supposed to happen? Show me your sources, prease.

4. I was supposed to get laid.

At least, that's what I came to understand

5. You're kidding right? There were multiple opinions on what happens but only one surefire truth behind it all. Only takes an hour to read them all, I am too busy to go hunt everything down for you. If you do deem it interesting enough to research have fun, crazy stuff.

6. the fuck you talkin about, that was a day like any other... except for me trippin

7. #109 Ninja20p, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    What will happen on December 21 2012

Dicking around for a dozen minutes and found perfect answer just encase you wanted short and sweet not indepth (there were mathematics behind this thing too)

edit:

feeling generous here is indepth> http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

8. To a pleasure seeker I would imagine so.

9. cut out the bullshit, I thought you were going to post something remotely amusing since you announced it like a fuckin epiphany, then you just linked some meaningless shit. I already knew nothing special happened.

10. To whom

What exactly were you expecting? You sound.. disappointed?

11. Why would anyone one be disappointed tons of idiotic humans were wrong about the world ending. What exactly did they have to go on anyway? Like I said, baffling.

12. *clears throat*

*Takes sip of water*

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO

Next time trust science and not a webpage that incorrectly calculates data.

13. I think its funny how brainwashed and gossip girl our culture here in america has become. 12/21/2012 everyone was all 'the worlds ending' and 'its dooms day' but not a single, SINGLE person could give a reason other than "uhhhh cuz da mayans sed so"

for one, no.. for two, they were a nature worshiping children sacrificing tribe who said nothing about the 'end of the world' but rather the end of a cycle.. observations they made by using the stars and shit.

hollywood has the country by the balls maaaaaan

by the nuts

but my favorite, I flipped to fox news for a second and some chick said 'Some people think its the end of the world... guess we didn't get the memo'

Fox News Reporting: Countdown to Doomsday | Fox News Reporting

its just dumb and the machine is problematic to society...

14. did ANYBODY actually read into the facts of the Mayan calendar? the end of the cycles coincide with conscious shifts. i still believe 12/21 marks one of those shifts, and years from now it will become clear that ~12/21 did mark a great shift. the industrial revolution, the enlightenment, and the internet age all fell in the same cycle (but different times/eras. reoccurances of the same cycle). anyone who was truly educated on the calendar would know they never predicted the end of the world, and that apocalypse simply means revealing of hidden truths.

15. [quote name='"NFloyd2357"']did ANYBODY actually read into the facts of the Mayan calendar? the end of the cycles coincide with conscious shifts. i still believe 12/21 marks one of those shifts, and years from now it will become clear that ~12/21 did mark a great shift. the industrial revolution, the enlightenment, and the internet age all fell in the same cycle (but different times/eras. reoccurances of the same cycle). anyone who was truly educated on the calendar would know they never predicted the end of the world, and that apocalypse simply means revealing of hidden truths.[/quote]

You know most people don't look into what they're talkin about most of the time.

16. Kind of like that march 11th consciussness shift thing.......

17. What exactly do you mean by "conscious shift"? I didn't feel anything. And looking around, I don't see any noticeable change in other people either. I mean, if this was supposed to be a "great shift" shouldn't I have at least had some bizarre dream on the 21th or something? Or maybe a small moment of clarity? Exactly how long until we see the effects of this shift anyway? A year? Two? Or how ever long it takes until something big happens so you can point to December 21, 2012 and say, "See!"?

The date December 21, 2012 was just another dud, another failed premonition in a long list of failed premonitions.