Theory on December 21, 2012

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FatDutchie, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Fucking exactly. That's all we know!!! If people wanted to actually think and figure out if shit's gonna go down soon then they should start from the fact that 2012 represents a new age.

2. Thought your avi was doodle jump haha im way to high, but lets say if something was to happen. We would all have something to tell your soul buddies in hell, heaven, or even nothing. Just let your mind melt, while you think about things. Life will be better for you....

3. Its Happening!

4. What's happening?

5. At the end of the year, all negativity, ego, will be erased from earth. Each individual has the choice to stay in a realm of love or dispart to a lower frequency realm like our current society.

When all negativity is gone, anything your mind believes is possible. Doubt that you can't do anything is a product of ego, from our earthly understanding of physics. When this source is gone, anything is truly possible.

Time has been going faster as humans evolve exponentially. When more change occurs in an hour than the last millennium, I'd say time is no longer relevant; 2012 is the end of time.

6. time is speeding up to a singularity

thats what all this is about

7. [quote name='"greenterror"']At the end of the year, all negativity, ego, will be erased from earth. Each individual has the choice to stay in a realm of love or dispart to a lower frequency realm like our current society.

When all negativity is gone, anything your mind believes is possible. Doubt that you can't do anything is a product of ego, from our earthly understanding of physics. When this source is gone, anything is truly possible.

Time has been going faster as humans evolve exponentially. When more change occurs in an hour than the last millennium, I'd say time is no longer relevant; 2012 is the end of time.[/quote]

You know what this is? New age Christian millennialism. The rapture for nut jobs.

Repackaged bullshit is still bullshit.

When nothing happens at the end of this year, will you just shift the date like Christians do with their prophecies? Or will you join everybody else in the real world?

8. As long as im still alive youre all safe ;)

9. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

You know what this is? New age Christian millennialism. The rapture for nut jobs.

Repackaged bullshit is still bullshit.

When nothing happens at the end of this year, will you just shift the date like Christians do with their prophecies? Or will you join everybody else in the real world?[/quote]

I feel like there is truth to this whole idea but most people just aren't grasping it. Use your common sense and observe the changes you see around you, don't just listen to made up bullshit.

Personally, I feel like the end of this year will be the beginning of a new age. A change in perception will begin to unfold, but not suddenly like most people seem to think. It won't be a showdown where the spiritually superior will somehow survive and the rest won't. It will be a gradual transition to a more awakened society, to a more real society, which will take years and years to fully unfold and grow bigger and bigger.

You can see these changes in our changes of laws, in the emergence of the new-age movement, and in personal relationships like family (at least for me). This is what I think this whole 'rapture' thing is really about.

10. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

I feel like there is truth to this whole idea but most people just aren't grasping it. Use your common sense and observe the changes you see around you, don't just listen to made up bullshit.

Personally, I feel like the end of this year will be the beginning of a new age. A change in perception will begin to unfold, but not suddenly like most people seem to think. It won't be a showdown where the spiritually superior will somehow survive and the rest won't. It will be a gradual transition to a more awakened society, to a more real society, which will take years and years to fully unfold and grow bigger and bigger.

You can see these changes in our changes of laws, in the emergence of the new-age movement, and in personal relationships like family (at least for me). This is what I think this whole 'rapture' thing is really about.[/quote]

Exactly. I have no issue with the concept that we're heading for change.

I have a huge issue with the idea that you have to fall in line with some silly philosophy to reap the benefits of that change, or you get left behind in the muck.

The universe works on love. Not division and disharmony.

11. This is how I felt, initially. 2012 would be the start of a long process. But I wen't a little bit deeper in the mind and found out it'll likely happen rather fast, by the year's end. I think the rapture concept deludes from the possibility to bring your physical being to an alternate dimension, vice versa.

Cookiecrisp, (mmm just had some of those) you're getting the wrong idea, it's not about following others, it's about the change that is happening. Everyone has the choice to act out of love, but those who don't obviously choose so because they want to.

Many other societies have predicted 2012, everyone knows it will happen, subconsciously (some consciously).

12. Who will change our perception? We need a mass realization of something that will disprove religion.... I'm not saying its Aliens, but its Aliens.

13. [quote name='"FatDutchie"']Who will change our perception? We need a mass realization of something that will disprove religion.... I'm not saying its Aliens, but its Aliens.[/quote]

I don't know, I can't predict the future... im no alien

14. They are amongst us.

Kid Cudi's an alien.

15. My watch stopped at 12:21:00.

16. Do not forget!

17. Never forget.

18. I will be standing on top of my Pyramid with my penis bleeding to appease the GODS that control this world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WekXN4SEqgc"]Ancient Mayan Blood Sacrifice[/ame]

19. Do you bro

20. OP you may have gotten it right. Now all we have to do is see and experience the up coming events.