Theory of evolution

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by newbz, Dec 27, 2013.

1. So I was thinking about the whole theory of evolution and the survival of the fittest shit right? When I realized that if history repeats itself, then we have lived before and if we lived before that must mean that at some point we evolve into dinosaurs. And then we die out and become bacteria or some shit like that. Like people keep getting bigger and if the population keeps growing then eventually incest is going to become a serious trend and the deformities are going to become normal and then eventually we are going to turn into dinosaurs again and probably some strain of something will kill off the big ones and then survival of the fittest will take over and boom!! Intelligence grows again and in another twenty million years someone is going to be discussing this very thing again!

2. Damn, you got that DANK!!!:lol:

I like to smoke.

3. You're super blazed because that makes zero biological sense. Fun read though hahaha. (Don't take it wrong way, not tryna be a dick).

4. [quote name="J4cktheripp3r" post="19235630" timestamp="1388120342"]You're super blazed because that makes zero biological sense. Fun read though hahaha. (Don't take it wrong way, not tryna be a dick).[/quote]Haha it's all good

5. To sum up your run-on paragraph 2+2=fishBut if your sober, that isn't what the quote history repeats itself means. And technically history never repeats itself. It's not possible to have the same moment happen twice. 👌

6. Yeah just don't think of evolution as linear. It isn't. Think: wild branching.