Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'theory' (not really) on not having a bad first high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nativespear, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I've been reading a lot of stories about people smoking the first time (or second/third, whatever time it took to get high) and totally freaking out and getting mad paranoid.

Well, my first time getting high wasn't anything like that. I'm 90% sure because I wanted to try it WAY before that, read about it, saw no negative effects and was anticipating the day I actually got stoned. I was 100% sure I wanted to do it and I knew I would have fun...and I did! No paranoia, literally none. No anxiety. NOTHING NEGATIVE. I laughed until I couldn't breath at anything and everything, then laughed some more.

I know this applies with psychedelics, you really want to do it and be 100% sure to not have a bad trip (might happen anyway), but yeah...just thinking about it cause the first high was the best day of my life
    :smoking:

2. yeah, i remember my first time getting ripped and honestly it was one of the best experiences of my life. of course, i had good bud and didnt have to deal with any sort of paranoia