Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theory I came up with last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattidore, Oct 8, 2011.

1. You might've seen my other story I put on a few days ago, I came up with another theory while watching youtube videos last night while I was totally baked. I wrote it down in notepad, copied and pasted.

ahhh an epiphany, Okay, legalising pot is all part of the larger scheme of coroprate america. When they legalise it, corporates know that the most likely time to smoke pot is at night time, because of work etc etc. So people will be staying up till 12am, 2am stuff like that. So what coroporates want to do is make you watch really long fucking youtube ads without you being able to do any fucking thing about it. Corporates know that you will still watch the fucking long ad because your too high and your too fucking high to do anything about it. So you watch these fucking long as 15 20 second youtube ads and you start getting brainwashed, because let's be honest here, everywhere will just be blazin in up every night after pot's legalised,

2. you must have been really REALLY baked to thinka that shit

3. If it was legal, people could smoke when ever they damned well pleased. That means you don't have to sneak around till late at night to watch those YT vids high, or w/e.

4. If you have a big enough brain to realize that brainwashing isn't a real thing, then it wont really matter how long the ads are, will it?

5. as i wrote because of work etc. alcohol is legal but you don't go into work drunk

6. I like to mute the ad and open gc while I wait. Problem solved

7. Could u say fuck more? I dont think u said it enough...

8. Thats actually really smart. Nice job op for using your thinking skills

9. Apprentice ass mo'fucka

10. adblock bruh

11. This would be a hypothesis:D

Not a theory.

12. [quote name='"KingFurgalur"']This would be a hypothesis:D

Not a theory.[/quote]

Theyre basically the same thing bro

13. Shit ***** how you going around saying that!!?!>?!?!?!??! A hypothesis is an educated prediction. A theory is an idea that has yet to be proven wrong mothatrucka. holy shit.

14. [quote name='"Slayersaiez"']

Shit ***** how you going around saying that!!?!>?!?!?!??! A hypothesis is an educated prediction. A theory is an idea that has yet to be proven wrong mothatrucka. holy shit.[/quote]

A theory is a educated guess :rolleyes: