Theories on the UNIVERSE ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Chicagos Finest, Jun 14, 2009.

1. When i'm high as fuck i love to let my mind wander and think of crazy explanations for the universe.

Can anyone try to explain their personal theories?:smoke:

2. wrong thread man

3. #3 HighHaze, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    since "matter cannot be destroyed nor created", when we die, our bodies decompose to the most basic element, and we return in the form of (several) stars.

we did come from stars too, so it would be interesting, knowing that people usually "go back to where they come from".

edit- oh, theories on the UNIVERSE haha...at least it has a little somethin to do with it

4. eh...

5. I think he meant to say that this thread probably belongs in the science or philosophy sections

6. i think its totally crazy that like planets orbit at such a slow pace. like a day to move an inch or some rate, but we can move so much more quickly that planets and shit in outer space so sometimes i think we're kind of fastforwarding our life because we can move at such a quicker speed but other times i think that the universe is in slow motion.. its trippy if you think about. earths like 14.55 billion years old and its accomplsihed a hell of a lot but we live to be maybe on average 70-80 but we move so much quicker and we can accomplish so much more than earth can or the universe can in fifty years. its trippy if you think about it

7. I can definitely see what your talking about.
    good theory!!!

8. finally someone gets what im talking about haha