Theories on lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by bongboi, Nov 29, 2012.

1. im high :smoking:

most people argue that indoor is better than outdoor

i have been recently looking in the cannabible and noticed that outdoor grown pics will have a large amount of trichomes and the indoor ones will normally have less

i have also been looking at some buds i have and notice that they have a large amount of trichomes also kinda like the outdoor but it was grown indoors
    the growing involved a LED with UV-B which is a aspect of the sun

also i was recently looking at a lighting article in the high times magazine and it mentioned how cartenoids mainly use the blue spectrum of light which LEDs produce lots of

so basically what im thinking is that the more complete light produces the best bud being the sun and the closer to the full spectrum we can produce the better the bud

:cool::smoking:

2. undoubtedly. I'm running 1000W MH with 180W balckstar LED so I get high lumen output while still covering all spectrum's.

And to outdoor vs indoor. It's baloney. The plant that thrives the best due to a combination of genetics, light and spectrum, nutrient supply, hormonal supply, co2, etc. will create the best crop output. I've had outdoor with better results than indoor and the same vice versa.