theoretically..

Discussion in 'General' started by norcalgirl13, Apr 14, 2009.

1. If someone were to put weed in a bottle of strong-smelling lotion in their suitcase, would a drug dog be able to detect it at say.. an airport? Just wondering.

2. Like wrapped up? I dunno... It could probably work but it'd be a bitch to get out. I've heard of people melting down candles and putting it inside the wax and getting through security that way.

3. The candle idea is good, but wouldn't it look kind of suspicious if I have a candles in my luggage? I'm flying one way so I'll likely be getting the "SSSS" on my boarding pass. So I'll be patted down and crap, and I'm afraid that they'll bring out drug dogs or something.. If it weren't for that I'd just put it in my bra.

4. if its carry on... good luck

checked luggage is easy as bakin a pie.

double/triple bag it, put it in a bottle of shampoo.

if youre really paranoid put that in a bag of coffee grounds.

5. #5 wraughbit, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    maybe.

put it in a vaccum sealed bag, put on some new rubber gloves and clean the bag down with alcohol, and put it in another vaccum sealed bag also cleaned, with another vaccum bag.

then put it in some shampoo and you should be good.

maybe.

6. Alright I think I'll give that a try. I don't have a vacuum-sealer, so I'll probably just wrap it up in like 5 alcohol-washed bags and put it in a big thing of lotion or shampoo, and then soak the bottle in perfume or something. And then cross my fingers and pray.

7. I wouldnt underestimate a dog's sense of smell, they are far more powerful than a lot of people realize...

If you have to make sure anything that the weed has come into contact with has been rinsed with alcohol and double, even triple bag it in some heavy smelling stuff like was already mentioned :).

8. ^ same, I'm not garuanteeing it by any means.

besides, it's just weed. can't you live without it? specially if you're going on vacation. lol

9. I could, but I don't want to lol. There's a big chance I won't do it, just the thought makes me really nervous. I'm just considering it an option..

10. Put it under some meat
    Then if the dogs smells it, just play it off
    Pat its head and say "aww what a hungry dog"
    That'll fool them

11. hah....

What is stopping you from just buying it at your destination. Flying with drugs is a good way to start a shitstorm.

12. Put it under some meat
    Then if the dogs smells it, just play it off
    Pat its head and say "aww what a hungry dog"
    That'll fool them

^^^
    dont do that.

13. lol YEAH, because it's perfectly normal to have meat in my luggage. Not to mention that I'd love to have all of my clothes covered in raw meat juices. :yummy:

Because it'll be a pain in the ass to try and find. Most people don't take well to strangers asking them for weed, I don't wanna get shanked!

14. Mail it. Safer.

Package or envelope..your choice. Less risky either way.

15. Shit where are you going Saudi Arabia?

You shouldn't have a problem finding weed anywhere. 20 seconds of awkwardness > jail time.

16. She could find bud but it may take a few days.

17. Trying to find pot where I'm going just seems like more trouble than it's worth. I'll either bring it with me or just refrain. My airport isn't all that big, so I could probably get away with the lotion idea.