Then and now....

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 31, 2006.

1. For those of you who've been here a year, well just over lol.

you may know i am the proud onwer of a 1973 volkwagen beetle and a 1972 volkwagen camper :wave:.

Those who paided attention will know my bug went for for a compete resto end of 2004. Well...Came back friday!! Still gotta do the interior, spent today out in the freezing cold fitting door seals lol. Not fun. Also Broke two BRAND new cheap wing mirrors, learnt my lesson the hard way. :mad:

anyway, hope the pic works!

Attached Files:

2. only changes to it so far are Disk brakes, stopping is usefull lol.

and a zoom tube on my exsaust just to bring it down a tone, sounds bueatiful!

Cant wait to get it raked and a nice big hide away system out back :devious:

3. Those cars are sweet. I think they should change the design of the new one to be exactly like the old one, except with new technology and shit. The new one just looks like a fuckin, I dunno, it looks stupid.

4. lol the new ones do look a bit wrong, not enough shape to them imo.

They made the old ones in mexico till like last year or the year before.

This ones goona have some mod cons lol. CD player and Heat front and rear screen top of my list atm.

5. i rode in my cousins oldschool beetle before

he moved to downtown philly and it gets graffitied all the time unfortunately

its bright orange

6. Lookin' good Dr_Krapp! Nice color you decided on. I remember your camper...that thing is sweet. :)

7. Looks great man, I've always been a fan of the old school bugs... I like the color scheme... good job, keep up the good work!

~ Terpsichore

8. eye. I'll get some pics of my shiney new interior ;).

When it arrives! im hagin it all made up so its taking ages :(