Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theme Park question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Justanothrsmokr, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Hey so I made a thread earlier about what edibles would be best for going to a theme park.

Forgot to ask

I dont get scared in line or on rollercoasters, so anxiety cant hurt my high but

cant an adreanaline rush lessen your high a little bit? Thats just what I heard and I kind of

believe it cause of experience driving (got more concentrated all scared of cops n sh).

Would I have to compensate by bringing more?? answers appreciated :bongin:

2. Well, for one, adrenaline and paranoid concentration are two different things. I havent felt any noticable decline in my high from being pumped.

But really, any edible is good for a theme park. Firecrackers, Cannapeanutbutter/Nutella sandwiches, brownies, green dragon, you name it.

3. I went to an amusement park and ate 1 brownie before and 1 while i was there. The rides were so fun when i was high and i didn't think it killed my high at all. I had a blast.