Them SHROOOMS.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nycdeez420, Nov 7, 2009.

1. alright so it was my first time taking shrooms last night.

i ate 1.7 grams and didnt trip, im about 6'4 and 170lbs.....do you guys know what happened?
    :confused:

they were gold caps and they looked bomb.

2. i took a big shroom chocolate, supposed to be so potent you were only supposed to eat one corner of it. didnt trip...

no explanation.

3. Did you feel anything?

4. idk for maybe like 10mins at the most but it was more like a body high

5. I've shroomed 3 times, 1 was bunk even though the shrooms looked pretty legit. My first time was from shroom chocolate and it got me ripped.

6. shroomed a couple times. first time i ate the same amount and didnt trip. do it again and eat about an eighth

7. An eight would be a lot for a first trip. I had 2 grams and had a gooooood time.

8. The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

I SWEAR BY THIS METHOD

i tripped harder than i ever thought i would, it was better than any acid i have ever taken, and we only ground up 2 grams. i was tripping in 15 minutes, it lasted for four hours, and by the 5th hour i felt normal and continued to hang out with people. haha my boy and i just went into his room, tripped balls for four hours (not leaving once but one time the cat came in and that was nuts), and then stepped out. it was like a little spaceship.

listened to DSotM...when Breathe hit, i don't even know what i saw...but it was the shit

9. some people don't trip their first time , or they weren't good enough haha

were they dried?? if they were fresh there you go xP but i dont think thats why

umm but dont stop trying !! shrooms are amazing!!!

10. #10 ChillnSmoke, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    Ive only eaten them once, but it was only half an eighth (mint chocolate truffle) because I didnt have enough money because I spent it all on molly, weed and nitrous.

I didnt really feel anything from the shrooms, but Im thinking I should have done them separately instead of on molly and opium. I was sooooooo mellow

11. wtf..never heard of shroom chocolate...how hard is it 2 find?

and i think u should eat @ least 4 or 5 gs nxt time bro...should do much better