1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Them balls?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Toberson, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. What are them balls that i am seeing in peoples soil? Them big brown things, what are they? brands? How much? etc..
  2. Are you talking about groton balls. they are used in hydro systems as a growing media for the plant. they hold a plant steady and wick moisture to it.

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page