Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thejoy pot used to bring me has began to backfire

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scott23, Jan 14, 2010.

1. ok ive been smoking the reefer since i was a freshman im now a senior. not a great amount of time but ive smoked my share for sure but lately i i ve been getting a very different high than i used to. as a pose to feeling carefree and happy after smokin ive been feeling reserved and mostly disphoric. the main drugs ive been doing lately because of this problem are pills and mushrooms wich do make me feel carefree and happy. but much more harmful and expensive

anyone else had this problem? if so any ways of solving it?

2. I don't know how to solve it, but I hope you've found a way by now...because I felt bad seeing no replies, lol

3. I think everyone goes through this during their stonership. I solved this by smoking a lot less... a hell of a lot less.
    instead of smoking every day, I smoke twice a week - sometimes thrice a week.
    The highs are definitely better, and not dysphoric whatsoever.

*pulls out Rx pad* I think I'm gonna prescribe to you a 1 week t-break. Drink plenty of water and exercise. And most importantly: don't smoke.

4. *pulls out Rx pad*

I also prescribe a tolerance break, followed by a decrease in your # of times you smoke per week.2-3 times a week is good and will certainly get rid of those problems.

5. Stop taking pills and shrooms.

6. Nothing wrong with mushrooms if you can handle their extreme hallucinogenic properties.

Just about as healthy as weed. Stay away from the pills though man

7. k man thanks ill give it a shot!

8. shrooms aint that bad