Their is nothing better than..

Discussion in 'General' started by AmsterdamAlex, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Tall boy 99 cent Arizona Iced Tea's when your mad blozzed!

2. Iced Tea is cool but i prefer Mango with a bag of skittles

3. arizona makes good ass drinks, i prefer the greentea myself but i've been known to buy the watermelon and sweet tea's when the green is all sold out

4. The question is....what flavor :cool:

I say it's got to be Arnold Palmer, Grape or Mucho Mango...hell they're all refreshing and a terrific value

5. ice cold heineken :D

6. A fluffy super soft puppy is better when high than tea. Trust me.

7. Nothing beats watermelon... the actual fruit

8. Ya I have a fluffy super soft puppy and she is amazing when Im really high. I have spent so much of my time high just playing with her. But the arizona thats half lemonade and half green tea is fuckin amazing. The can looks cool too!

9. i love arizona ice tea
    allstates od being
    all flavors
    all day

10. I got a buddy that loves those tall boy Ice Teas

I like my Monster, at 2 something a can

11. yea for some reason I occasionally find myself playing with my dog too when im blazed. usually take him to the beach or dog park. in fact, sometimes when he smells me smoking he'll get excited cause he knows were about to do something fun - kinda like that pheonomena when they know your leaving the house and follow you to the door cause you rattle your keys around... or when I grab the dog leash and he flipps the fuck out. always asking myself 'how the hell does he know'. haha

12. word i always grab the ginsing with honey

13. i like the Green Tea with gensing and honey but when i have a bottle of vodka/rum and a watermelon i get a large bowl and stick the whole melon in the bowl and cut a small hole in it big enough to the neck of the vodka/rum bottle in it and have the bottle sticking straight up and let it sit in the fridge for 1-3days untill the the alcohol is all gone i invite a few friends over and get mad tore up :smoking:

14. It depends on what is in the fridge. Either an ice cold pint of stella artois, a smoothie with real fruit or a milkshake with ice cream and fruit. It's usually the stella though. I hate cleaning that damn smoothie make all the time. Dishwasher doesn't do it well.

15. Yo the arizona big ass 99 cent cans are the shit. At my CVS they have regular, fruit, and raspberry. Best thing ever to cure cotton mouth.

16. I just drink the original