TheHempress is back!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Mar 17, 2003.

1. I'm back everyone! I had a verrry long bus ride home, with lots of people asking me how old I was, but I'm finally back home and safe :D

I was soooo homesick! Tennessee was fun, but there's no place like home! I cried tears of joy when I saw Rt. 30 for the first time. When my mom picked me up at the bus stop she had to ask me why I was crying, I was so happy to be home! It was nice just seeing familiar things and knowing exactly where I was :D

2. I'm glad you made it ok. Enjoyed your company while you were here.

I haven't heard from the Dingusus yet. They should be there soon!

3. Everytime I leave PA, I always think I won't miss it, but I don't think I'm ever gonna move from here :p no matter how boring it is :)

4. I wish I could have been there with you guys. I would have cried because I was coming back home! LOL!

Welcome back to the City!

5. BTW, just so everyone knows, BH's daughter Samantha took her first steps while we were there...it was soo cute!! She kept on trying to run even tho she just learned how to walk, hit her head a couple of times too. but that didn't stop her :D

The Dingususes got it on tape for them, so maybe we'll see it here on the city. LOL, I'm in the video too, hehe

6. lol, lets see it!

/me patiently waits for a new thread in themovie section.lol
    soudns like yas had fun, I'd love to leave PA, its boring here lol

7. i'm leaving pa in august... to go to college for the next 5 years.

i arrive at school in 166 days, and 41 minutes :D (i have a countdown going on my cell phone).