Thecollective's photo journal (56K NOO)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by TheCollective, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Hey I'm new to photography, and I wanted a place for constructive criticism.
    so here it goes any help from anybody is welcome as long as constructive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The last photo is the best imo. I would say that your photos remind me of mine when I first started getting into photography. Shots of random stuff, but good enough to look better than just point and shoot pictures. Some of the photos don't make much sense as far as content goes, like the one with the 35mph sign, it doesn't make sense.

I'm glad that not all of your work is too centered. It's good to get some off balance in there. Maybe try to get some better angles on action shots. Facial expressions are usually pretty funny for dives. Of course you have to be careful not to get your camera wet, but you get my idea.

Keep it up! You'll only get better.

3. cool pics!

what kind of camera are you using? that is some pretty good quality. I like your shirt in the 2nd to last pic, did you use tape and then spray paint over it and pull the tape off?

4. Thanks for the feedback
    The 35mph was soo random i shot it while driving randomly when very stoned. Ohh yea i was going 58 so I think thats why I took it. :smoking:

I have some other dive photos Ill upload for you to look at with more facial expressions. I was stiiing on a 7ft high lifeguard stand when taking the pool pictures.

I also have 4 rolls of skate pictures I took of 3 sessions.

Thanks Its a N75 some with stock lense and some with my AF telescopic lense

And the Shirts were made just how you said:D

5. first and last photos are dope....

seems like u got ya self a good camera to bro

6. nice work. i love photography.

7. hahahahaha, the dude in the 4th pic on the left looks like simon rex from dirt nasty.

take a look at this video and tell me if he doesnt.. i swear to fuckin god its not just me, lol. (hes the guy with the "vocabulary problem" haha)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcIYmtFeE_M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcIYmtFeE_M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT: by the way, watch that video stoned and youll laugh your fuckin ass off. :D