ThEbLuEMaGoO's Outdoor Grow, Take #2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Mar 29, 2012.

1. i had the same thing happen with a couple plants last year. the older it got it changed. i think its a immaturity thing

2. Soo 91 degrees tomorow, and 60s all week after. I think they should start to pick up nicely. Does anyone with experience in Scrog wanna give me a little bit more detailed explination on it? I'm debating using some sort of tomato cage or large squared chicken wire.

3. i'm going to try this with a couple plants, but im just as new as you are to it so hopefully someone can fill us in...

4. I cant find anything on outdoor Scrog, only Indoors.

5. I like it... def. gonna read this! My friend and i are thinking about a gorilla grow bigger than we've ever done im talking 60+ plants looking for around 20 pounds min. spread out over my farm HUGE wood and brush lining.. starting tomorrow we've got each site mapped and nutrients set out everything wish me luck ;p

6. Your plants are looking good too, btw!

7. you own the property? that's risky man considering the choppers are always keeping an eye out...

8. Update: got out to the plot early yesterday and caught a fuckin slug red handed eating one of my leaves. other than that everythings going smooth for now.. Still wondering if you guys think a bigger pot is in order for a pound per plant?

Attached Files:

9. So the FIMming did it's job, I think. Much different from topping in that instead of making new shoots on top, I'm left with a single upward shoot on top and multiple side shoots from every internode. I put some LST restraints into effect to allow more light to reach said side shoots and keep them growing at the same pace as the top.

10. Is that whats supposed to happen? or should FIMming make new top nodes like topping does?

11. This is what they look like with a LSTing in place.

Attached Files:

12. Looking nice, that LST will make that node eplode when it's a bud site.

Why the green lining in the pots?

And I'm getting my seeds like next week :D exciiiiiited!

13. The green tarp is for cover until the vegetaion fills in a little, right now 20 gallon black pots would stand out like a sore thumb. I know I can't believe how many sites are already coming out of the nodes, I mean the plant is only on its 7th leaf set. And what strains are you working with again?

14. i have to camo mine too! gonna be a pain!

but strains are :

Barneys Farm - Amnesia Lemon
    Barneys Farm - Vanilla Kush
    Barneys Farm - Violater Kush
    Delicious Seeds - Critical Yumboldt
    Delicious Seeds - Fruity Chronic Juice
    Dutch Passion - Durban Posion
    Dutch passion - Flo
    Female Seeds - Neville Haze
    G13 Labs - Blueberry Gum

plus some attitude freebies, should be fun, i needed to get strains that ended in Septmeber, and there all femmed

15. ^ that sounds like a crazy line up. How many of each?

16. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']^ that sounds like a crazy line up. How many of each?[/quote]

Just 1, don't wanna try to many and fuck em all up

17. yea man i think 20 gal. would be plenty for root space. i wouldn't go expecting a lb. per plant tho, because u might be setting yourself up for disappointment ? i think 5-8 ounces per outdoor plant would be a very good yield, but hey ya never know man it's very possible to get pounders!

18. Yeah I know a pound is hoping alittle high but I'm putting all possible time and effort into various yeild enhancing training so I dont think I'm too far off.

19. oh man dont get me wrong, i was just sayin its a lil high to expect. dont wanna see u disappointed because thats what u been thinkin ur gonna get. i learned last year to just be happy with what u do get lol. but i can't lie i was a bit discouraged haha

20. anone else having trouble uploading pictures?