ThEbLuEMaGoO's Outdoor Grow, Take #2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Thanks, me too :D

2. Tough break magoo. She looked great. Will be watching for you in the summer.

3. While indefinitely making me SHIT scared of roaming helicopters, you are still truly a hero. That bush was a giant. I often sketch at the flutter of close blades, but thankfully our city's police only has one chopper. I'd hope running after stolen money and meth labs would be more important than killing plants, but Im sorry to here for you that wasnt the case. Good luck next season, I still can't believe those seeds were older than me. O:

4. these are my queens.... and these are my drones :devious:

Attached Files:

5. Sub'd! I like the journal, dude. And sorry to hear about your babies, even though it's been a while since. Seems like an obvious waste of resources when Johnny Law is burning fuel and man power to tear down a couple of weeds. The place I live is sort of depressed with few resources so I shouldn't have to worry about choppers and military style agents busting onto my property. This being an indoor grow anyway, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about it and I should be able to stay low key. Here's wishing you the best on the next go-round.

And just to help illustrate the idiocy of marijuana prohibition... in my state I can answer the door to the police while carrying a semi-automatic rifle with a 250 rd ammo drum on the bottom and as many full magazines as I can carry...but I would be arrested on the spot and have my guns confiscated if I answered the door with a baggie of weed in my hand!

Blessings, dude!

6. GOD DAMMIT NO!!! NO NO NO!!!!

Damn ive been reading every page look at every pic to see how this beautiful plant would harvest. I was getting excited everytime i turned the page and then FUCK. I CANT BELIVE THAT HAPPENED!! Damn man im so sorry. All that hard work. My next bowl hit goes to you my friend. Maybe next year will be a success :)

7. Wow as soon as I saw 30+ yr old seeds I had to see how it grew. Flipped about 10 pages to see some bud shots and my jaw dropped. Shitty luck

8. i wish you better luck this year magoo! i had around 8 plants jacked last year too ): it sucks balls! im finding more stealthy spots for sure this year. thieves are the reason i plant 1 patch for me, 1 patch for them, and 1 patch for the animals! lol i know sounds rediculous right? i have come to learn once you plant your girls outside they are no longer YOURS! not yours until you harvest them sadly...

9. I know this is old, but fuck man. I just spent an hour and a half reading this entire thread. When they ripped your plant I honestly got a little pissed off. Fucking cops man. At least you didn't get in any trouble legally though.

10. Huge bummer about your plant magoo, I hate to beat a dead horse, but that is so pointless of the police to do. Do you have any of the clones left form the original genetics?That looked so great, then I saw the pic with your knocked over pot and died a little bit inside ): Anyway, I'll definitely follow your next journal!

11. this must of been awfull man !! and im here to remind you of it 7 years later bro hahah

• Like Like x 1