ThEbLuEMaGoO's Outdoor Grow, Take #2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Yeah it is dude my bad haha

2. The whole situation is fucked dude I'm still so pissed. From what I understand they got a tip off of a big 60 plant grow across town about 4.5 miles away and decided to do a search of the whole area while they had a chopper I guess. Same chopper as last year, two days earlier than last year, and to quote the guy "It gets earlier every year.". I'll be ready next season. We'll see how well they do in the swamps. :devious:

3. Land of the free huh? US national guard assists in marijuana siezure....

Attached Files:

4. damn dude thats terrible. im baffled they went after your single plant! thats fucked...

5. when they seize singles,it's their way of saying f-you. totally sucks blue-magoo, i feel for ya! next time watch your trails, they stand out big time from the air. now i'm completly paranoid!! got a couple regular choppers around here, but so far they've maintained their normal flight paths. a couple of mine are pushing 8 ft. damn near cut them down after hearing your bad news. well hang in there, at leastyou didn't get stainless bracelets!:eek::wave:

6. Dude, I'm heart broke for ya. This really sux! Just think of the tax payer money wasted in your area alone. Fucking bullshit.

7. Hey man, if the US government thinks a single marijuana plant warrants an hours worth of hovering and circling with a helicoptor, Who are we as the lifeblood of this country to say any different?
    Probably best to straighten up my act and start giving uncle sam half my paycheck.
    ...Till next season ;)

8. Looks like I might be able to finish out this season with something, my friends dad has offered me a 3 foot tall preflowering plant that he is too sketched out to keep after recent police activity in the area:rolleyes: Now I just have to successfully transplant and get it into full sun as it is very leggy and was grown in almost all day shade behind a hedge.

9. dang man you and your buddies are just dealing with cops left and right. i'd hate to grow in your area

10. Its a fucking crackdown, the town has completely dried up.

11. I've never seen so many unmarked cars in one place.

12. Nooooooooooo! Fuck Magoo, I just read through all the bad news :mad:

As much as that sucks, she was a beauty, at least they didn't know or have any reason to think it was you. Can't believe that shit, or how hard they cracked down on the whole town. Fuck man, sorry, I enjoyed the thread though. +rep for the journal, and of course your problems, better luck next year :smoke:

13. Yeah it really does blow, Almost like losing a beloved pet or something, I was just crushed when I went out there, and still thoroughly pissed. I'm deffinatly glad that the United states government is not able to accurately judge property lines though :)

14. I've decided to do either 2 crops of 8 autos each next year OR plant in late june and lst the shit out of them until they bear no resembalance to marijuana.

15. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']I've decided to do either 2 crops of 8 autos each next year OR plant in late june and lst the shit out of them until they bear no resembalance to marijuana.[/quote]

2'crops of autos

16. Indeed, 2 crops of autos.

17. Na just dig a massive hole next time. That big black container stuck out like a sore thumb. If your going to keep it real outdoors you need to keep it off your property.

Im glad you evaded the legal BS.

She was a biggin'. RIP.

VOO

18. sorry to hear about ur grow man...but really...never never never grow on ur own property....im in new england too and ive seen choppers flying around as well...i gota hike deep thru the woods tho to get to my grow...and even then u cant be fully confident it wont get ripped...but def never grow on ur own property or even near it...if i were you next year...instead of two crops of autos...id find a very well hidden location and grow purple maroc...the semi-auto gene in it will make it ready right around the time of year it is now and its a fairly decent yeilder and good for less forgiving climates like in new england...if you can pre veg them inside under 18/6 lights...and if not...start em outdoors in may when the weather is warm enough not to kill seedlings...space ur crop out and scatter it in different parts of your plot...id suggest coco as the primary base for your soil...its cheap and big bricks that hydrate up to 80 litres are a lot easier to carry than big bags of soil...gets some good time released nutes...heavy harvest by advanced nutrients is a great one...and grow your plants in 10 gallon buckets...that way you can get away with only have to water once every wk. or...hope this helps...sorry to hear about ur crop getting ripped again man...its a real bitch for sure...best of luck next yr!

19. Wow. I feel you, I'm in a similar situation due to raccoons. Large picture, you had a very informative grow season where you can use the skills on next seasons crop, and you're fine with the law. The rest is just in the details... Keep your head up buddy.

20. 3 firmly rooted clones from my girl, which I'm sure are the LAST of whatever genetic strain my girl was. They were taken about a month ago from the bottom of the plant and these three survived and rooted. My question is what to do with them? Do I attempt to bring em inside and reveg (very risky) or do you think they will flower out and give me an eighth by october if the frosts dont hit?

They are already flowering and are actually really starting to grow again with this rainstorm yesterday.

Attached Files: