THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys I figured why keep making thread if I can just make one for all grows lol. So far my first grow was

1.GDP
    2.AUTOMATIC ULTRA VIOLET
    3.WHITE LAVENDER
    4.BUBBA76
    5.TRAIN WRECK/WHITE LAV

I chop the TW and white lav in 2weeks then I will be getting started on a new strain wit my new 40ow fixture but here's some pics of my recent scrog grow under cfls

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Sub to the other one C didnt no I had 2 threads. Same go's for anyonr ela watching ●____●

3. [quote name="theblackguy420" post="19346449" timestamp="1389815156"]Sub to the other one C didnt no I had 2 threads. Same go's for anyonr ela watching ●____●Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]What a relief! I though it was my short term memory loss, this is your brain on drugs.....Lol

4. Omg I just told you to not post in the other thread when thats the actual thread I want ppl to post in lmfao. Def on drugs man lmfao dizzaammmm

5. THIS THREADS DEAD THE OTHER ONE WITH THE SAME TOPIC IS OPEN FOR ALL VIEWERS SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION PEACE AND HAIR GREASE