THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Ok so basically put the fan on the exhaust side right?

And just have ducting from the filter to the cool tube to the ducting then the fan exhaust right??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im sure it might... I just drew it with the 6 cause thsts what I had lol

3. Lol ok and the bday. Plants loving all that blinding mh lighting lol def can tell the difference

Attached Files:

4. Yup, exactly.

5. 10 4 roger that

6. Ok guys my tents at my buddy's house until I get ducting from somewhere. I dont see the point of settin up the tent especially if the bulbs hot in the cooltube so im running my c fls again until it's all set so see you guys in a few days when im rocking out peace and pot

7. At work high outta my mind thx to cb lmao them dabs is crazy man strong stuff...TENT WILL BE UP TONIGHT WITH DUCTING AND ALL THAT EXCEPT THE FILTER ILL ADD IT WHEN ITS A WEEK BEFORE FLOWER TIME. C ya later

• Like Like x 1
  8. You already got the filter... hurry up with the tent man damn...lol j/k... were all anxious

9. Lol kits all up but im waiting for my freind in the morning to help me set it up after some dab hits lol. I 're arranged my room around its much more space and more Roomey and the tent looks like a closet lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very cool bro

11. #71 cdphalanx, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Its too bad I didnt realize the cooltube was 6". I wouldve given you what you needed yesterday.

We'll get you hooked up tomorrow. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. O yeaaaaaaa lol B)

13. im all set now got the ducting and everything. The cooltube makes it feel like its a cfl lol gives off a tiny tiny bit of warmth thats it compared to how burning hot ut was when I touched it before hand.

The strains the blue dream plant I had in the stash its growing healthy once again, but not sure if im going to scrog, lst or what yet so yea

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. You should atleast LST bro :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. :lol:B)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looking good bro

17. You should step back a few feet and take a picture of the whole thingSent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Its day time now I will do after I wake up more then I all ready am I kinda have a weed hangover lmao

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here it is fellas. Still waiting on the burmese kush to pop

Attached Files: