THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Looking good dude. Glad you're still getting at it. Love that light is still kicking around. You put new bulbs in it yet?

2. Pulled up a seat,and tuned in fo the BGG . Do ya thang I'm wit ya

3. New tent ;)

Attached Files:

4. Hey cd long time no see hows everything. And are you still at the same place? And no i didnt repalce them yet there still brigjt as hell and the plants lovem im goin To get me new bulbs soon. Whats new with you bro
    Damn lash what sizs is thT lookong nice

5. 5x5x6 1/2. Got like 8 females I been veggies outside waiting in tent arrival... now I'm waiting g on my 8 inch fan to come in

6. Things are pretty good. Right now, yes still at same place but moving out next week. Moving in with some family for a bit till we find a good new spot. Hopefully by the end of summer I'll be back at it.

And yeah... I bet new bulbs will make a big difference too. Those ones are easily 3yrs old by now and I had them on nearly 24/7

Keep up the good work

7. Yea bro cant wait to see tou back at it beast mode again. What kinda bulbs are these t5right ? I prpbably will grab some today your Right theyll be bettee with new bulbs

8. Yeh new bulbs =win

9. Yes those are t5 bulbs... 3ft if I remember correctly

10. I had a 4ft 8 bulb t5 light

11. Yeah, most people use 4ft. When I cobbled that thing together I was working in more confined space and used smaller bulbs. Them shits are olllllllld.

There's a new place open nearby, too, dude.... Green Harvest on Rt1 Peabody... Down the street from where evergreen used to be
    I haven't been in there yet... But met one of the people that runs it

12. Its fumny you mention That store i was there Sunday helping a friend get Situated for his grow. I put the 400w mh bsck in the tent and shits allready beasting. I will eventually get new bulbs but this is the set up for now. We need to get up and smoke cd its been to long bruh lol

13. .

Attached Files:

14. Mh defs the wY to go. The girls are growing way faster im doing a one plant scrog again but im def pulling close to a pound this time. I pulled 12 last run this time im going for the gold

Attached Files:

15. Looking good black