THEBLACKGUYS ONGROWING ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Heavy Ts grow show.. look it.. tbey do a show on wednsdays.. gice away free gear to every caller.. ive won so muxh stuff... entire cyco pro kit.. entire botanicar kind nutrient line.. I got 3 brand new 400 watt grolite bulbs coming.. green pads...pots.. all kinds of shit bro. . Easy to call in and win... google heavy T radio show

2. 1week from chop time.white lavs swelling up in the last weeks im just waiting for my 40ow like a kid on Xmas morning for gifts lol. Here's the white lav

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Not sure whats the first strain im going to grow under the 400
    But something with good genetics ill do two plants this grow round

4. Id do 3 and lst em.. with good circulation you should be able to get that 400 watter down pretty close and swell them bhds up

5. I want to hook up ducting to my fan which I have on top of my tent sucking air out. I was thinking of putting ducting on the side of the fan thats exhausting the air out and have a carbon filter on the side of the tent scrubbing all the dank air . Not sure how to set up inside I might get a 3x3 tent

6. Buy the air scrubber I bought.. its only like 12 inches long.. gonna be exhausting hot air from that cool tube though... need to get some exhaust tube and send it outside

7. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeh one and veg it for 60 days and scrog.. with your current setup and the 400 watt I can say atleast 4 zips

9. Lol I basically got 2oz and a half from 7 cfl bulbs. Im not being cocky but I think ill get 5 or more I coukd be wrong but seeing my yeild from a scrog that wasn't done to its full potential and had a few errors too but ended up with a little over 2oz. I can't wait to start again im doing one plant with a 15gal geo pot for more root space which is all around great I might veg a little longer too will see tho. How you liking the black dog led bro

10. the grammar in this thread is astounding. much love, blackguy looks great for cfls

11. Tank .chew. veddy. mutch. ....dere. we go is tat betahhh. Lol thx man:) def not bad for cfls just wait for the next grow B)

12. haha sub'd man looking forward to it

13. Just got my 400w ill be setting it up tonight after I roll a blizz s/0 my boy cb and lashu for the help and hook up good ppl as always on gc.... im pumped see yall lata

14. Much better than cfl's huh bro

15. Ok so I fit the light in the tent, not much room for ducting to the fan tho because each side of the tent is against the cool tube ducting sides because its only a 2x2 lol im def going with 4x4 tent or a size smaller in February. I have a 4inch inline fan at the top of my tent blowing out the hot air for now tho, and the temps are normal only thing thats really hot is the light bulb and when I put my hand near the bulb but other than that its about 70 in that bitch. I revegged my blue dream plant and I popped a burmese kush fem seed in this morning so this is the new grow and strains

Attached Files:

16. Here's what I was talking about with the cool tube ducting area lol def no space but I should be all good

Attached Files:

17. Yea man its like broad day when I open the tent lol im going to have to def move this tent away from the window or get dark Curtains or some shit lmao but all around I can see the difference in the light from cfls
    Plus the plants been in the tent for one night and all ready perked up and green.

Attached Files:

18. BYE BYE to all tHESE CORDS AND HANGING LIGHTS LOL. Probably get them going for my vegging cabinet I have in the stash if anything

Attached Files:

19. Heading to dunks then sparking this when I return to plAy some ps4. Hope everyone is having a good morning and good dunkins lol