thebig^ is maddd fucked up.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Im not sure if this is right because ive never done fentanyl (unfortunately) but im pretty sure its when you take a pin point or a little dot of the gel and let it dry out, then smoke it on foil.

2. that and its a potentiator.

3. bigd = God of the Nod.

Period son.

4. how ya doin' man??

5. I guess I should tell you all.. im alive..

last night ROCKED

6. Hahaha hell ya

7. that's what i like to hear :cool:
    (in this case see)

8. Damn, man! This morning I was nodding on 60mg of hydrocodone extended-release for sure but shit, you must've almost passed the fuck out right there! +rep for the general bad ass-ness of your thread.

9. damn sonnnn, just be careful man...

10. Dude you were fucked up as hell last night, I could barely understand your ass when you hit me up lol..

I remember you going away, typing normal before you left and after you got back from that fent I couldn't understand a damn thing you typed.. Good to know that you're still kickin though :p

11. #32 thebigd^, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009

yeah thanks bro! Last night was hard. I kept noddin every 10-20 secounds, youd post something I wouldnt respond for 3-4 minutes..haha

AFTER I got off the phone/net with out, I went to grab more food right. I nodded off INTO my plate of food, face and everything. I sat at the end of my bed for like an hour and a half, TRYING to eat my food.

From am AIM convo talking about how fucked up i was last light hhahaha :

"
    D******: dude it was pretty funny
    D******: youd leave talking like normal
    D******: and 10 mins later you'd come back and start typing like this
    D******: shdmciy jkrk mmen shiit
    D******: you had one that was like
    ME:: LMFAO
    fCUKCING thins an d

fCUCK

"

LOL

12. I can't believe you face planted into your plate, I was rollin' after i read that :D

13. so was windowPanes.

SUPERSMOKER you readin this? didnt I talk to you last night to on aim? how bad was i?

14. yeah i was on for a little while. nothing typed crazy just uhhh not to repsonsive lol.
    how did the interview go?

15. Hope you don't fall out on us. Be careful D. Have fun.

16. Interview is today.

I gotta do no drugs up until then, then celebrate afterwords.

Im so fucking outta it. I need lots and lots of coffee.

17. You probably feel like the god of pharms. haha. It is like the 12 dars of christmas. That list totally reminds me of this afroman song haha.

18. Haha.. SOMETHING like that.

I feel more like a junkie, but oh well.