theattitudeseedbank.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clake08, Nov 30, 2008.

1. seriously man????? why show the whole world exactly what the shirt looks like? Maybe i'm just paranoid, or maybe i dont want to ruin a good thing here, but c'mon people....

2. What would it matter? When people see me walking down the street are they going to beat me with sticks? Your just paranoid its a shirt...

3. #283 fat_angel, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Cool shirt!

The last update for my package was 3/19 when it arrived in NYC. So, any day I should be getting my shirt or a letter from customs.

I can't wait!

Pervy, they send different shirts all the time so I wouldn't worry about this one image compromising the entire company.

4. Going to be placing an order with attitude very soon, what shipping methods have you guys used that work? I see the shipping options that guarantee you will get your package, but has anyone ever had any problems with the international no signature required for 7.5 pounds?

I'd rather not spend the extra money on shipping if I'm going to get the product anyways.

5. Ordered: 16 Mar

Received: 23 Mar

T-shirt method. All seems good except that I had to sign for the package:hello:

6. i got a notice from my local post office that my order arrived. I'll be picking them up tommorow asap. cant wait!! :D

7. sounds good, gotta love the attitude, What'd you get?

8. can i use a pay pal account to pay with attitude or do i need a credit card.. online check possibly? i just hate credit cards

9. ICE and some freebie seeds :hello:

POST 420!

10. just ordered today!!!! I clicked on the tshirt option but it never showed up on my bill!!! so now im nervus bout whats gonna happen. guess its my turn to freak out

:bongin: