theattitudeseedbank.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clake08, Nov 30, 2008.

1. dude i order'd on the 2nd and i also live in NY. My tracking says the same thing and i STILL havent seen anything :mad::mad:

2. No I don't think i did anything...
    Okay well at least I'm not the only one then.
    So i guess that means that mail is held up or something.
    Damn USPS...

3. My tracking didnt say anything until the day it arrived at my door when I had already got it, it took 6 days from the day they shipped it so the USPS tracking isn't reliable I wouldn't worry.

4. i agree the tracking isent right but come on its been 13 biz days since i order'd!

5. Customs is customs and you can't rush that, you know that they made it that far, if it is 21 days and nothing if you did the guaranteed international express then they'll resend them. You can't sit around worrying, I just waited patiently and let karma bring them to me.

6. Why do you get so stressed out?

There is absolutely nothing you can do about what's happening so you might want to hang in there and wait it out!

7. im getting stressed beacuse i order'd them on the 2n'd and it is now the 18th and i still havent seen anything and people on here are ordering after me and getting them. i paid 175 and dont wanna lose it cuz this is my 1st order

8. ^^^^^It'll be all good, watch (wait) and see!

9. Word.. Dude they will come, sometimes things happen. Like for example with my last order it actually did not ship out for a while due to they where sold out around the time of my order and the page was not updated. Attitude e-mailed me and asked if there was anything else I would like or I could continue to wait. Instead they hooked me up with a 10 pack instead of the 5 pack and then they came. Similar scenario with a friend of mine, but they received their stock and shipped him his order ASAP. Remember for orders that are in stock it takes between 1-3 business days just to ship. Some more things to consider is that Attitude is on the other side of the world(for a lot of us) so they have different time zones. For example lets just say I ordered seeds 1:45 PM my time Attitude would actually be closed on their time schedule so ultimately that day there would be no action with your order until the next day. Add 1-3 business days on top of that puts you at 4 days just to ship out. The mail not coming yet for today means you have waited the approximately 14 days which is not unusual. I have shipped items that where across my country that have taken that long, let alone across the world. Attitude says on their site that shipping could take longer then expected so do not panic, and their right. Once the package leaves their hands(their end of the deal) they can not possibly hurry up Royal Mail or the mailing service that you will be receiving your package from. Personally if it is USPS like I would imagine that it is, they are junk complete junk there packages are never on time and there shipping never is updated on there website. Not only thing but they offer terrible customer service, when you call to request info about a package or to ship one in that matter. For real you have nothing to worry about, Attitude is a great company and if something did end up happening, that was out of both your control they would make you happy. Remember this though, certain scenarios on orders could not be replaced(I haven't heard of this with Attitude) for example you shipped it to the wrong address or your mail man did not put it in your mail box because of a fake name. Your seeds will come just wait it out. Ive ordered multiple times, friends of mine have and many of our highly respected board members have as well. Patience is everything with this hobby.:smoking:

10. patience is key my friend :p

11. thank god. they finally came. :):):):)ha im very happy now

12. See! Next time remember what I was trying to tell you earlier....:)

13. nice. My order should arrive sometime next week.

14. all for nothing huh? :wave:

15. ha i was just nervous that i might loose 175 bucks and get a letter from customs. But now i have to wait a month to try my "souveniors" from a place that i didnt even viste:)

16. good to hear everyone is getting theirs.

mine just came in today too, took 12 days from ship (weekends included)

nice shirt too!

B.fr3sh

17. Hey ive been hearing good things about sannies shop, anyone on here ever heard/dealt with them?

heres the link http://www.sanniesshop.com/

18. Okay, started germinating 4 of my big bang seeds and the one super skunk freebie on friday. The super skunk popped, but nothing yet from the big bang. It's still early though, so I'm not worried.

19. what kind of shirts did everyone get? this was mine.

[​IMG]

20. Hey, that was the same one I got, but mine was green. Update on my seeds: 3 of the 4 big bangs have cracked! Thank you green house and attitude!