theattitudeseedbank.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clake08, Nov 30, 2008.

1. still nothing i email'd them but no response yet. :cry:

2. i ordered last saturday and recieved my order today

totally legit....

6 white rhino
    4 white widow
    2 the church
    2 blue cheese big buddah
    2 afghan kush
    3 pakistan ryder
    1 deisel
    1 pure gold
    1 pure power
    ^^^all fem
    5 thai skunk

3. Good call on the all fem. :)

4. They finally arrived! Ordered Marcch 5th received March 14th....7 business days and a weekend day later...AT MY DOOR STEP! Attitude is the best! Fast, prompt and discreet!

Can't wait to order again!:smoking:

5. I placed an order with them not long ago and it got to my doorstep in the U.S. in 7 days. Haven't tried to germ yet, but at least they arrived. :hello: On the USPS tracking site it said they were in NewYork on the day I received them. So I wouldn't worry too much about what the tracking site says.

6. i still havent gotten anything..i orderd on the 2nd and still nothing i email'd them but just got a response saying wait 7-14 biz days...still waiting

7. keep waiting, they will come dude I know it sucks check my earlier posts

8. Just to echo what many others have said, attitude came through. Ordered March 2nd, arrived today. Order was perfect including all promised freebies. My shipping status had not updated as of last night when I checked it. I know I was a bit anxious when reading this thread over the weekend, hearing folks say they got delivery within a week, but have patience, attitude will do right by you for sure. Would definitely recommend.

9. Attitude rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ordered march 9th (sunday night), received today march 16(monday following week) at 4:15 pm.
    Tracking didnt update untill delivery,so dont get freaked when ur shit is stuck at some
    mail room,ull get it ,I did(west coast)
    KIK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Barneys farm -blue cheese fem
    W>O>S - Afghan Kush Ryder Fem Autoflower dwarf
    g13-pure gold fem
    g13-thai super skunk

10. dang im on the west coast too, and ordered march 15th, hopefully mines is comin tomorrow..

the afghan kush ryder sounds nice:smoking:

11. it will take more than 3 days

12. ya deffinitely not 3 days more like 8 cuz im on west coast too and it took 8, ordered sunday (technically monday in UK) got em the next monday

13. Ordered one week ago toady, received my order yesterday :hello:
    5 business days!

14. Any of you have them shipped stealth method to a PO box?

Just wondering about package size....:confused:

15. No.

But even with the T-Shirt method it will fit!

:)

16. *typo

i meant to say i ordered the the 8th (saturday night)..

i guess that dubee last night was some chronic.

17. how long will royal mail display:

We have received your item, posted on 17/03/09 and it is being processed for delivery abroad.

???

Please I want to know when this will be shipped overseas

18. It upsets me when i see someone who ordered later than I did receive their order before me.
    It bothers me even more when they're on the west coast and I'm in NY.
    tracking still says
    "Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 5:08 AM on March 12, 2009." and i ordered on the 6th. They mailed them out on the 10th.
    I'm probably just anxious, it will probably get here soon.

19. it can take a few days for it to change status, and then you will have to use your country's mail service to track it. USPS if your in the U.S

20. You haven't done something to piss karma off, have you?