The zombies are coming..

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Riots in Greece...its a coverup i swear....

the zombies are coming..riots just dont last this long

i could be serious..or i could be joking..you decide

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/12/08/greece.riots/index.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ATHENS, Greece (CNN) -- Violent clashes between police and protesters erupted for a third day in Greece Monday as anger over the fatal police shooting of a teenager continued to rage through major cities.
    [​IMG] Youths clash with police near the main police station in Athens on Sunday.

more photos »

[​IMG]

Riot police fired tear gas at youths attacking shops and a police station in the port city of Thessaloniki, The Associated Press reported.
    Running battles also broke out in Veria, a town 60 kilometers (40 miles) west of Thessaloniki, while violence was reported in the central city of Trikala, AP said.
    Major protests were expected later in five Greek cities, including Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, another central city, and on the island of Corfu.
    There were scenes of destruction across the Greek capital after police apologies and the arrest of two officers in connection with the shooting failed to halt unrest on Sunday.
    On Sunday night, police fired tear gas as rampaging youths smashed storefronts and burned businesses, leaving shattered glass and burnt debris scattered across major cities. [​IMG] See images of anarchy on Greek streets »
    Residents of one apartment building in central Athens were evacuated on Sunday after angry demonstrators torched a car dealership on the basement floor. iReport.com: Are you there? Share photos, video of rioting
    Self-styled anarchists barricaded city streets in Athens and Thessaloniki, and hurled petrol bombs as they battled with police, who fought back with tear gas in the second day of rioting. [​IMG] Watch youths riot in Greece »
    Don't Miss

One officer has been charged with manslaughter over the killing of Alexandros Grigoropoulos, another as an accomplice.
    The men say they fired warning shots as Grigoropoulos was about to throw a fuel-filled device at them and a gang of youths pelted a patrol vehicle.
    An autopsy is planned later Monday.
    In another development, about 15 protesters entered the Greek consulate in the German capital, Berlin.
    They submitted a letter of protest about the death of the teen and hung a banner outside the structure that said the boy was "murdered by the state."
    While the shooting appears to have triggered the protests, much of the unrest is seen as reflecting increasing resentment towards Greece's scandal-hit government.
    Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis of the center-right New Democracy party won reelection last year, promising to push ahead with key social and economic reforms while shielding workers from massive layoffs.
    [​IMG]

Despite the assurances, the government's popularity has plummeted amid allegations of cronyism and corruption.

So-called anarchists have a long tradition of anti-government protests in Greece, stemming from seven years of military junta rule that ended in 1974. The movement was reborn in populist student protests in the 1990s. E-mail to a friend [​IMG]

[​IMG] Share this on:

Mixx Digg Facebook del.icio.us reddit StumbleUpon MySpace

| Mixx it | Share

2. fear the xombie apolcylopse.

3. anyone ever play left for dead? the new zombie killing game...thats crazy all the riots are happening but i say let the zombies come...i have enough guns:D

4. same here man..i cant fucking wait

5. I think it would be pretty interesting if a situation like 28 days later were to break out in America where one third of the worlds guns are located how it would turn out....I am sure millions would die but I think we stand a better chance than England

6. what about....NAZI ZOMBIES!!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q&e"]YouTube - Dead Snow[/ame]

7. Bring it on, i'm prepared. When i can't go to sleep i start making up all these zombie scenarios, where i would go hide, live etc its shitloads of fun :p, so now i would know exactly what to do ..... bring it on !

8. Somebody may want to check and make sure that blueend hasn't been turned into one of the Zombie horde.

9. I really dont understand why everyone is so gung ho about the zombies coming. Im not saying i havnt thought of it or im not waiting on it but i do hope that it dosent happen in my lifetime. Id rather not haft ot deal with that amount of shit. I do want a zombie friends like the end of Shawn of the Dead:D

10. Weird, I have the same sweatshirt as the kid who got murdered.

It's sad that police would do that, though...

:(

11. Okay, but I mean, if the world is definitely going to end... wouldn't it be way more fun to go out in a zombie slaughter than to just... poof? :p

12. I always have hoped for a zombie apocalypse. I think it would be sweet and i think id survive it. I got enough guns. Just got a new ar-15 last month too. Id love to be able to use it.

Just remember to shoot em in the head

13. They can try and kill me all they want! i have a zombie survival kit in my closest!
    I have a plan. i've been waiting for the day a zombie taps on my window my whole life.

14. I've already got my location planned...
    It's a friends house, up in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Only about a 15 minute drive, but it's in a very secluded area. Only one way in, one way out (by car or foot). Some good vantage points to know when the hoards are coming.

There's already a shit ton of weapons there, lots of land, and a genuine mountain man who could probably live off the wilderness for years.

I'm ready. :cool:

15. I would much rather go down fighting a zombie hoard than just die of old age....it would just suck if the zombies got me before I could wipe some out :devious:

16. Funny thing is that most people do not get to do what all yall are talking about. When it happens there will be no zombie “knocking on your window” or anything like that. (just an example, not talking shit). Also there is a 90% chance you will never be able to get to that mountain your talking about. When the zombies do come it wont be a great fight to the death, but rather 99 percent of humanity will die within the first couple of months. To be ready for it and have a plan is one thing but to say that you want it to come is just plain stupid. Take a look around you and your life. EVERYONE you know will probley die, and if some live you will probley haft to shoot them at one time or another cause they get the virus. Truly being alone is more dark and terrifying then most people can even understand.

That being said I do have a Kit and I do know what im doing when they come. I just don't want them to.

If I had to pick a way to die it would be having an asteroid come down the size of texas and hit me, while I was looking up at it standing exactly where it is predicted to land. That would be one hell of a rush

17. Your 100% right in my book. Because the world does not sit around waiting for it to happen. Thats why I said we would still lose millions and there is no guarantee that you will make it but I just think it would be more eventful way to live your life rather than just work the 9 to 5

18. i wonder what it would be like to say, "hey.. i started that riot."