The Zodiac Killer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RottenApple, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Scary shit lol

2. I watched the movie on the guy. Pretty cool shit.

3. So GC is gonna have to solve it for the world. Go GC!

4. this guy is what got me into the show Dexter.

5. ^ amazing show.

6. Check out the video 'Zodiac' . Excellent movie.
    It depicts the events surrounding the killings & actually names the Zodiac killer at the end of the movie. I won't spoil it.
    From what I remember of the time it's a fairly accurate movie. One thing it misses is the palpable fear that permeated San Francisco during the killing spree. Lots of folks were afraid to leave their homes.:D

Zodiac Movie - Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Ruffalo in Zodiac Movie

Apr 19, 2005 - Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr., and Jake Gyllenhaal will star in the serial killer movie, "Zodiac,"* to be directed by David Fincher.
    The "Zodiac" movie is based on the books by Robert Graysmith, and Gyllenhaal will portray Graysmith in the film. Graysmith wrote "Zodiac" and "Zodiac Unmasked," two in-depth investigative books on the Zodiac Killer, a man who hunted down victims in San Francisco in the '60s and '70s, and to this day has never been caught. Author/Zodiac researcher Graysmith claims he knows the killer's identity.

7. This was insanely interesting.

The way he writes and talks is so odd. He seemed so childish, but yet a genius.

8. I think he wrote that way on purpose. Kind of like taunting them in a subliminal way. Making himself sound stupid just to make the police feel even more incompetent when they couldn't figure out who he was.

9. What a jerk off