The your day thread....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Slick_Rick, Dec 20, 2013.

1. I'm curious how is you day goin, any good any bad? Anything interesting? What have you been doing/ what are you gonna be doing today? Anything else noteworthy?So for me it was a mix all in all a decent day. I woke up smoked some out of my bong, and taught my bros gf how to snowboard with him. (I only went cuz I haven't gone yet this season) but it turned out to be fun.After that I came home for a fatty hash and nugget recovery bowl. Then I got a call about an upcoming job, I had to go do paperwork so I can be put on the schedule. I had no problems with this and I was happy. So I am on my way there and we have a snowstorm blowing in (Wisconsin). *** it was icy as fuck*** I'm driving in a 45mph going the speed limit until I see snow on the ground, slow it down to 25 maximum, I bend a corner (take the turn) near a farm field at 20 mph and about 3/4 of the way through the turn black ice muffed me up. I just slid right off the road, and hit a group of little bitchy trees. Fuck me right, I am in a little Saturn so I am in a bad position. My car slid over the other lane and into the ditch so I'm not even in the correct ditch. Worst part couldn't even open the door. After that I play the forward and reverse game cuz there is over a foot of snow so I'm not goin anywhere soon. My brother comes and he gets in and I push. We get it out after about 20 min.Now I still gotta go to the upcoming job cuz I'm prolly a mile away. I do all their shit, then I go to the gas station fill up and look at damage. Luckiest part of my day, all I did was crack a fender, and the door panel. Also I broke off half the mirror, im adsuming during the forward and reverse game. The clips broke on the bottom so when I shut the door it waves and shit. I don't give a fuck tho my dad is a mechanic and he specializes in gm and Saturn so there is about a 80 percent chance he has the parts laying around.All in all I'm all good and I can pay to fix it. I got a job. I just have to deal with my crazy dad giving me shit. It's a long read sorry..... But How is your day going blade/bladie? Let me know... Peace

2. nothing shoveled a bit and came on here reading peoples posts on here out loud all day giving them epic voices ,hick voices etc it was fun

yeah i should probably go do some dispatch work

or maybe i will wait til after new years

something like that

3. My dad and step mom asked for weed for Christmas and told me they smoked. It's a pretty good day for me.

4. Sounds bd ass. Yea are you ready for this 6in + heading our way. Btw slick rick ur not by any chance on the south side of wisconsin r u? Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="BananaCremeHigh" post="19200991" timestamp="1387584011"]Sounds bd ass. Yea are you ready for this 6in + heading our way. Btw slick rick ur not by any chance on the south side of wisconsin r u? Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I am haha I live in walworth county. How about yourself?

6. Oh I'm from winnebago county lol I didn't kno if I knew u or not . Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I guess not haha I had to lookup Winnebago county. I'm a lil more south than that

8. Lol ohh got yea hahaSent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Is that a duck tat on your arm?  haha  Huey or Dewey?

10. Its a skullSent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app