1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

The Yes/Disney Conspiracy

Discussion in 'General' started by baklavation, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Try this: Watch an older Disney or animated movie on silent with any of the following Yes albums: Close to the Edge or Tales from the Topographic Ocean. You have to be really fucked up, and it doesn't matter when it you start them (they don't have to be synchronized or anything). It's ridiculous. I have done the following so far Sword in the Stone - Close to the Edge -- awesome. 8 out of 10
    Aladdin - Tales from the Topographic Ocean -- started well but the characters are a little too unreal and comedic for it to work. 4 out of 10
    Beauty and the Beast - Close to the Edge -- i started these at the same time. the best one i've seen 10 out of 10.
    The Last Unicorn - Close to the Edge -- this was the first one i did and it got me hooked on the concept. 10 out of 10.
    The Land before Time - Close to the Edge -- I don't remember anything about this except for an overall feeling of satisfaction throughout the whole thing. 8 out of 10.
    Sleeping Beauty - Tales from the Topographic Ocean -- I tripped mushrooms for this one and spent the majority of the time focusing on a red t-shirt on the floor so i have no ratingI do these at least twice a week. I feel like i am forgetting a few. Try it, and let me know what you think. Be sure you get really high beforehand, or else you'll think I'm a loser. NOTE: Older animated movies work really well because they are not too caricaturisic and they aren't aimed at people with as short attention spans as the disney movies of today are.
  2. You are in serious need of things to do in your free time...haha...Yes, anyways, I have to admit I have done this before. Listen to any Tool CD, and turn on a good cartoon like The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Bevis and Butthead, Family Guy, etc. Good shit my friend.
  3. haha i did that before i was listening to some crazy death metal music and watching a cartoon on one of those religous channels, and it was funny cuz like the cartoons mouth would move and i'd jus hear some dude screaming so it made it quite funny, its also pretty funny if u do it wit rap music cuz the cartoons will jus look like their rapping to each other haha.

Grasscity Deals Near You