The Yellow Submarine: My Nasty Little Habit

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Jun 22, 2005.

1. :( No guys, I'm not talking about a beetles song, I'm Talking about a nasty Yellow Pill Similar to a yellow jacket. I find myself Popping 2 or 3 of these buggers a night while im at work. You see I work at night so it can be a pain to stay up at times especially later on in the night.

I first started about a month ago on a Monday after working over time all weekend long, then faced with a full week of work. The time was 3:00 a.m I found myself falling asleep/ the night was dragging and diet Pepsi did not do the trick. Coffee was not a option for me to get the caffeine I need so bad because it get me very sick. I was left with two choices do a half ass job while falling asleep or be awake and attentive and pop these caffeine pills sitting on a boss's desk that works day shift, I was hesitant to do so because I have dabbled with caffeine pills before and became dependent on them.

But against my better knowledge the submarine sunk down my throat, Let me tell you what I was speedy and go my job done faster then ever. Every thing was great; this pill worked faster then any coke (soda guys nothing goes in my nose :p ) and coffee combine.

The thing that I was scared of at the start of it sliding down my throat has happened again, now any time I get a slight feeling of sleep I found myself going to the back room and popping one of these “happy” pills. Grant it the night has never flied by quicker and im very alert and ready to go :eek: , But I cannot imagine what this is doing to my body. I know im defainly becomeing dependent on this!

Guys what should I do am I hurting my body, or is it ok if I cut it down to one a night that makes 4 a week please give me your option but please don't give me reply's like you pill popping fool just quit because I don't need your hateing.

2. As long as you're only taking them at work and are taking a reasonable amount, you shouldn't worry man. I know someone who takes 6 to 10 "mini thins" or "2 ways" at a time. Sometimes I need something like the pills you're talking about before football practice cause otherwise I'd probably just not go if I feel like shit that day.