The Xmas Haul....any of you expecting games for the holidays?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bandit King, Dec 24, 2010.

1. What's up all?

Any of you good people expecting games as gifts for the holidays?

I am lol, most of my friends already know if you wanna get me a gift get me a game.

The only thing I'm fairly certain I got was Rock Band 3 given to me by my co-workers, which is awesome. I wonder if any other ones will come my way...

If any of you are expecting some games what are they? Or what games are you hoping someone will pick up for you during the holidays? Or shortly after for the Xmas sales?

Oh on a side note....How's Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit or whatever it's called lol?

2. I'm getting Team Fortress 2.

I also have been playing Everquest 2 now that it's free. Pretty damn fun. I figure these two will be more than enough to keep me occupied for a while.

3. im hoping for bioshock 1 &2 and maybe the new medal of honor. i know bioshock are a fairly old series but i've never played em before and they look cool. but my big gift is hopefully gonna be a flatscreen monitor. merry christmas everyone.

4. I'm buying myself a Wii for Christmas :D

5. get a ps3 with move. same shit but 100 times better. You're welcome.

6. No games. I am hopefully getting some money though so I can blow it all on some steam games I've had on my wish list for a while now.

7. ps3 move is shit, it's way worse than a wii. Plus I'm a nintendo junkie and you can't get mario or zelda games on a ps3.

8. madden '08 - yeah, i don't have a ps3 or 360 so i make do.

pointed it out to my dad today while we were out christmas shopping and he grabbed it and told me to act surprised on saturday.

9. Nice choice TF2 IS AWESOME DUDE :wave:

Im getting black ops :D:smoke:

10. I didn't get anything for Christmas, but since the next Elder Scrolls is a little under a year away I'm going to go buy TES: Oblivion (GOTY edition) tomorrow.